Nearly 50 pounds before I turn 50 with pictures

Options

Replies

• gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Your story is very inspirational. Congrats in reaching your journey :-) you look healthy and younger :-)
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    And the best part of all of it?

No more batman shirt.

Or that might be the worst part, I'm not actually sure.

I love you and I'm proud of you mom. You set a great example.
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You look great :) But don't lie about being almost 50 you're clearly mid 20's lol :)
    My new best friend! LOL!
  • tchmrsd
    tchmrsd Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    YEA You!
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Great story, I must admit the thought of wearing 'old lady' clothes is motivating for me too. I'm 50 today, and I'm totally ready to be hot and 50!

BTW very funky new haircut!! Congratulations on the awesome accomplishment.

GG
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Yay!! You look awesome! And what an inspiration. :) I'm just beginning my weight loss and look forward to the day I can post success pictures. I hope to stay strong and committed like you!!
  • eddiegirll
    Options
    You did an amazing job keeping track of your progress! I like the fact that you took a picture for every 5 lbs that you lost; PROGRESS with every pic. I love how you stated the facts as they were; just like it was & is! Thanks so much!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I love how you stated how you worked up to all that exercise & even running up the hill!!! Wow:happy:

5' 4"
    S.W. 234 (Sept. 5, 2011)
    C.W. 227 (Goal Reached Sept. 12, 2011)
    G.W. 125
  • Stampinda
    Options
    Your story is very inspirational! I've told myself the "your too old to change" lie, but not anymore! :):):)

PS: I love your short hair!! :)
  • xoTabbi
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You seriously look amazing! (:
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    And the best part of all of it?

No more batman shirt.

Or that might be the worst part, I'm not actually sure.

I love you and I'm proud of you mom. You set a great example.
    Look! That makes it pretty damn worthwhile right there :) From the girl I admire most in the world..
  • rosaidamiddleton
    rosaidamiddleton Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congratulation!!!
    This is absolutely amazing. It actually inspires me to keep moving towards my goals.
    Keep it that way, you are looking amazing :)
  • MyGoodLife
    Options
    Wow, I'm in my 50s also and this post really spoke to me! Gotta get past that limiting thinking! Great job, you look beautiful, and MUCH younger than your age, by the way.
  • januarywife
    januarywife Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! GREAT post.I am turning 50 this month and found your post very motivating! Thanks!! and you look wonderful! Amazing.
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    U look amazing, fit and healthy! Very inspiring!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Heck YAAA! You look awesome!!! You legs look so toned it is amazing! Thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Wow, so inspiring, you abs and legs look great. This is just what I needed to read this morning. Thanks for sharing.:smile:
  • statia152
    Options
    You look amazing! And you have the best looking legs! Congrats on your new lease on life, you are an inspiration to us all.
  • debjunti
    debjunti Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, that is truely amazing. I just turned 41 and have been going back and forth with MFP for over a year not really sticking to it. I decided today that I would start each day with a success story. Thank you for being the first, I feel inspired. I related to just about all that you said!
  • AngelaLVGJN
    AngelaLVGJN Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome! I got my mom involved in this program as well as other family members and it is awesome to see everyone doing so well at getting healthy! You are an inspiration for all. Your daughter is pretty amazing as well, losing over 50 lbs. Congrats again!
  • JenGranzow
    JenGranzow Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    applause.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!