Okay, I tried it. I do not like greek yogurt.

Options
2»

Replies

• silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Add a little Splenda & fruit. (I buy frozen, it’s cheaper)
  • martinh78
    Options
    You do know you'll never loose weight if you don't eat greek yogurt. It's true. Honest...

;o)

Try Fromage Frais instead if you want something to mix with fruits and seeds, I eat loads of that!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I like greek yogurt... but I'd rather have a steak. :bigsmile:

Chobani Pineapple is really good, I was disappointed by the raspberry one I had today.
  • krbn2
    krbn2 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hah, I hate it when that happens. I hear people go on about how they *love* something, and I try it, and it's completely uneatable. This has happened multiple times to me in the past few months.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I don't really like lamb, in case anybody was wondering. Too gamey.
  • Achoooo
    Achoooo Posts: 130
    Options
    I don't like lamb either.
    I also am not big on yogurt. I added stuff to it but am just not crazy about it.
    Would like to give it another try, but I've been hearing Greek kinds are really the best and the others are too sugary, etc. I don't really know. I do like frozen yogurt though! :0)
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I don't like it, just on a spoon, either, but it shines as a sour cream replacement. I use a lot of it that way- even in cooking. I agree with the other posters, though, it's not like you have to eat it to lose weight or be healthy.... If you don't like it, don't eat it.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I find lamb to be kind of sour. I do, however, like lambs.
  • candb
    candb Posts: 238
    Options
    The only kind I like is Chobani. Every other kind tastes nasty to me.