Passed out. o.0

Options
So this morning, I woke up at around 11am feeling perfectly fine. then about an hour later I began feeling flush and icky... I had a pretty healthy breakfast of eggs and oatmeal. then about 30 minutes after breakfast while I was laying on the couch (to relax as I know I don't feel this way often ) I slowly felt my vision turning inward and I began to black out.. so I called out to hubby and told him I was passing out.. then BAM I hit the floor. and now I am feeling super weak and flush....

I'm not dehydrated, and my blood pressure is regular.. and I have been sipping juice as to be sure my blood sugar isn't out of wack... can anyone else give me some suggestions? I haven't felt this icky for a lonnngg time.

<3 Chelle

Replies

• wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,162 Member
    Options
    Maybe you're pregnant?
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    call your doctor
  • TheShelterCat
    Options
    Yeah I wouldnt mess with that, you should see your doctor right away.
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I went through this about a year ago. All kinds of tests, finally determined my thyroid is out of whack. If it continues I would suggest seeing your doctor asap.
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Did you do anything out of the ordinary last night? Drink more than your used to, anything like that? If not, I'd consult with a doctor, because that isn't "normal" to do. Especially if you just had a healthy meal and aren't starving.
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Are you running a fever?
    Anything else going on? Sniffles? Cough? Icky poops?

Were you out in the sun yesterday?

How're you protein intake?

Was anything you ate expired and you just didn't notice?
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    Sounds like MY pregnancy symptoms.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    doctor
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I vote doctor as well, although a pregnancy test would not be uncalled for.
  • farfalledibaciodinotte
    Options
    I was in the sun yesterday for about 3 hours we went to the fair. I'm not preggers, wishful thinking... But I did sleep for a while just now and woke up feeling icky still
  • myguiltypleasure
    Options
    It could be the start of something like a virus or the flu. Since it doesn't seem to be a lack of food thing I would say go to a doctor and get it checked out to be on the safe side.