Zig Zag Diet

Options
so my husband wants us to start whats called a zig zag diet tomm. i hear it works wonders for people who can stick with it. has anybody tried it and got results? in part i am kind of looking forward to it since we will be doing it togather.

Replies

• KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I try to zigzag every once in awhile to get past a plateau and it always works for me! I have heard great things about it if you do it right! Good luck to you and your hubby!
  • Mekob25
    Mekob25 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I was stuck in a plateau for three weeks and tried everyting to break it. It was only when I started Zig-Zag did it finally break. I've been doing Zig-Zag now for about 6 weeks and the pounds are still coming off. Good luck to you!!!
  • NoDairy
    Options
    made me gain weight :(
    the numbers are not enough some days so it worked against me.

maybe it will work for heavier people
  • alexwalper
    Options
    I've been doing it unintentionally for a few weeks, and it has worked wonderfully! I'm only set to lose one pound a week, but I started taking a Turbo Kick class twice a week that burns 800 calories or so in an hour, so I don't always eat them all back. Mixing that in with a day at maintenance every once in a while, and I've been losing one and a half to two pounds for the past month :).

I hope it works well for you guys! Good luck :).
  • Shineonme06
    Shineonme06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    what is it???
  • Shannoncore
    Options
    what is it???
    its a diet that you eat low calories for a certain amount of days and then higher calories for a few days. its supposed to kick start your metabolism and keep it going. i have been plateaued for about 5 years now and i am so done with it. i need to pull the last 40 lbs off me.