I appreciate all of your success stories

Options
I love the success stories on this site. I was never into reading these things when I participated in weight loss programs with Jenny Craig and Weight Watchers. I didn't feel I needed to. But now, I can see the benefit of reading them. They actually do motivate and inspire me to keep going. I also find myself thinking ahead to my birthday in June -- wondering what will I look like at that time. I can already envision a healthier, fitter, and stronger me. Thanks to everyone who posts their success stories. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    I so agree with this post and appreciate everyone who posts their successes!

Thanks for saying it Splinky
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    I enjoy these so much as well. It really does help me when I see other people succeed!

Keep em' coming, and thank you for being brave and posting pics!
  • nomoreexcuses121
    Options
    Agreed! Everyone's pics and stories keep me super motivated. It is so amazing to see the before and after difference. I can't wait to be able to post my own success story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!