goal (skinny) pants

Options
When I first started this journey, I was wearing size 12 - pushing 14. Here lately, I have been wearing mostly size 8 and some 10's. Well, I ordered some size 6 pants as my goal (skinny) pants. I figured when I tried them on that there was no way I could even button them, but I had to see how they fit now to see the difference when they actually fit. Of the three pair that I ordered, they all buttoned with ease. I was in total shock. Now two of them are too tight to wear in public...but I was just excited that I got them on. It feels so good to be so close to my goal!

So I would like to encourage you all to go out there and buy your goal item, whether it be pants; tops; bikini's; etc. It will make you feel so good!

Replies

• hwilliams519
    Options
    When I first started this journey, I was wearing size 12 - pushing 14. Here lately, I have been wearing mostly size 8 and some 10's. Well, I ordered some size 6 pants as my goal (skinny) pants. I figured when I tried them on that there was no way I could even button them, but I had to see how they fit now to see the difference when they actually fit. Of the three pair that I ordered, they all buttoned with ease. I was in total shock. Now two of them are too tight to wear in public...but I was just excited that I got them on. It feels so good to be so close to my goal!

So I would like to encourage you all to go out there and buy your goal item, whether it be pants; tops; bikini's; etc. It will make you feel so good!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! That also means that you are almost there!!
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! :drinker: How cool is that???

I have a shirt a friend gave me that is my mini-goal shirt. :smile: I can ALMOST fit in it... but, not quite!
  • OntheSand
    OntheSand Posts: 119
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!! :) Yay for skinny pants! :)
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    Thats great!

I think that I will be a while before I am buying goal pants! I have considered picking up some things that don't quite fit, but I feel like I might ginx myself if I do. Besides, the monthly shopping trips to see if I fit yet are kind of fun!

:flowerforyou:
  • hollymires
    Options
    Yay!! That is great!

smiley-bounce016.gif
  • NIKIAPOOH
    NIKIAPOOH Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!

119655.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter