Into Zombies? Into 5k's w/ obstacles? Here's your race

Options
A friend just turned me on to this race series and I can't WAIT to try it out next year to try it out!

It's the perfect halloween time race!

http://runforyourlives.com/

Replies

• Pronoiac
    Options
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thx for sharing!
  • Pancake86
    Options
    Oh wow wish we had one of these in England looks wicked!!!!
  • Monkeymin
    Monkeymin Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    This is my kind of fun.... Sucks it''s not in the UK!
  • CVALGAL
    CVALGAL Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    This looks so fun!
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to do one in Mass next May. Started training last might. Would love to know from others who have done this what to expect. Sounds like a blast!
  • lwhitman4
    lwhitman4 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Bumping this because it looks like FUN. I'd like to be a zombie.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on the Atlanta run in March, but waiting to see how some of the others go before I sign up. The inaugural running yesterday apparently was a disaster as the day went on. Many people got stuck in traffic for 3+ hours and missed the run altogether. They're offering refunds. A lot of info is posted on their Facebook page.
  • LeihaS
    LeihaS Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    oooh that's so rad- I'd be totally freaked out!
    i"ve never run a race before- so it'd be cool to make that my first!
  • Breedy75
    Breedy75 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on the Atlanta run in March, but waiting to see how some of the others go before I sign up. The inaugural running yesterday apparently was a disaster as the day went on. Many people got stuck in traffic for 3+ hours and missed the run altogether. They're offering refunds. A lot of info is posted on their Facebook page.

These events a Huge money makers. The more that keep popping up the more you will see poorly ran events.
  • bs1981
    bs1981 Posts: 36
    Options
    That would be awesome....