Looking for active people to help with motivation!

Options
Hi,
My name is Liane and I just started using the online site last night. I've been using the phone app and I love it, but I'm a social person and enjoy encouraging people, while at the same time learning from other's experiences.

I've recently had some set backs and have about 15 pounds to lose. I would appreciate new friends to share my journey with.

Replies

• jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Welcome. i found the app for my ipod touch then discovered the website and have never looked back. Before this I used another calorie counter for the ipod but never stuck with it.

I hope you have a good time using this site and hope you find it as helpful as I have.

Feel free to add me as a friend and hope I can help.
  • C110266Chris♥
    Options
    Hi Liane

Add me as a friend if you like. I also enjoy encouragement and motivation very much. Direct is best! Encourage away and I will do my best to do the same!

Chris
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Options
    Welcome! Am always looking for other for mutual encouragement and support. Feel free to add me :)
  • daves160
    Options
    Hi,
    I did the same thing, found the app on my phone and then discovered the website. I love MFP! it makes staying on track so easy.

Feel free to add me, and welcome!
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Hi Liane,
    If you mean by active someone who logs everyday and checks her friends updates and sends encouragement that is me. I guess I am active the other way too since I exercise 6-7 times a week for about an hour. I do not have a public diary though. So add me if you want support. I have more to lose so I will be here for a while.
    Keri
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    your welcome to add me :)
  • avsingleton
    avsingleton Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    u can add me!

8450787.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools