My First Post

Options
Hi, I am new here and I came to MFP to lose few pounds, nothing too dramatic. I would like to take some advice and support others. I also like to encourage people to eat healthier - it's like my new hobby - if I can call it so. I like the whole healthy eating thing and I have helped my parents change their eating habits a little bit so far. I am not a pro but I am open to take and give advice. Feel free to add me as a friend.
p.s. I am from Turkey, so my English is not the best (well, obviously). Though, I can speak German, Finnish(though I'm not excellent at it) and Turkish so feel free to use one of those languages when you answer. Also, we use the metric system here so sometimes I can have problems converting weight and height to English system. Anyway, sorry for that.

Replies

• Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And don't worry about your grammar - I only *wish* that my Turkish (and German and Finnish) were as good as your English.
  • StacyFrisbie
    StacyFrisbie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Your English is great! Feel free to post metric, it will do us good to convert every now and then! :-)
  • SapphoSensei
    Options
    I'm fairly new here too, and so far I have found it a useful tool. Welcome on board!