chocolate addict needs help

Options
2»

Replies

• starrnj
    starrnj Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I normally just have one square of dark chocolate or a mallomar..I love dark chocolate and am a chocoholic as well
  • sonnyjay
    Options
    I enjoy Light cream sandwiches only about 110 but it's like two for one...ice cream and chocolate!
  • MommyLyssa
    Options
    So delicious (lots of sweet/chocolate treats) organics made with coconut milk. They have a fudgsicle for 75, and many other treats! What I like the best about them is that they are not filled with artificial stuff. The point of losing the weight is to get healthy and feel better- and artificial stuff can be so nasty to your body. :)
  • juls2323
    Options
    pop tarts 100 calorie pack....or fiber one double chocolate bar 90 calories
    :drinker: :drinker:
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I don't know the calorie count but you can take fat free chocolate graham crackers and fat free whipped cream and put them together and freeze for a "mock icecream sandwich"
  • Fit4sure
    Fit4sure Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have chocolate every morning (stirring a tsp. of straight cocoa powder in my coffee) and every night. At night I take the plain, fat-free yogurt and stir in cocoa powder (the kind without sugar used for baking) and my own sweetener. I'll top that with frozen sliced strawberries and drizzle the whole thing with sugar-free chocolate syrup (don't preach about the artificial stuff please...to each their own) and then 3/4 cup of Kashi Go Lean cereal for crunch! My other meals all change up but that one evening meal stays the same for me...

I also do Vitatops about once or twice a week. Sometimes I stir in cocoa powder with my malt-o-meal before adding my strawberries or banana for breakfast. Sometimes a Swiss Miss Hot cocoa (or Nestles sugar free one that's decent on the calories).

Once in a rare while...I'll suck (for a LONG time) on a single Hershey's Kiss (I like the dark chocolate one).

But once a month or so...I'll indulge in a slice of REAL chocolate cheesecake. IF I'm fairly happy with the numbers on the scale and how I feel. NEVER when I'm needing comfort or angry or hungry...but just because.
  • Allyson1985
    Options
    Cereals are my "sweet indulgence", and without milk, don't usually rack up a million calories. And if you eat it slowly, it seems very filling. Good luck!
  • phlumpet
    phlumpet Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    So delicious (lots of sweet/chocolate treats) organics made with coconut milk. They have a fudgsicle for 75, and many other treats! What I like the best about them is that they are not filled with artificial stuff. The point of losing the weight is to get healthy and feel better- and artificial stuff can be so nasty to your body. :)

I keep containers of their coconut yogurt around for late night (or early morning, or midday) chocolate cravings.
  • zdwebber
    Options
    I love me some sugar-free Fudgesicles every so often. I believe they are 35 cals per bar.
  • Satinee
    Options
    sugar free instant chocolate pudding with low fat cool whip does the trick for me!
  • Jomalone2
    Jomalone2 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    lean1 protein shakes are the best chocolate flavor for me. People who aren't addicts don't understand. Personally, I am in need of a detox. I've had a bad week with my sweet cravings.
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Dove dark chocolate 42 calories per piece... I love them!
  • poeticsweet
    Options
    You could make chocolate meringue cookies... if you use splenda or stevia they are less than 10 calories per cookie.
  • smartipants
    Options
    BUMP! great ideas! thanks!
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds 100 Calorie packs
    Trader Joe's Dark Belgian Chocolate Covered Almonds 73% Cacao-240 calories for 42g (I know higher in calories, but it has a low glycemic index).
  • Friend2U
    Options
    Health Wise-Mint Hot Chocolate, 1 packet (23.5g) Drink after I take my daily vitamins.
    It is in the Database... MY FAVORITE IS MINT. I get them at a healthy weight supermarket...but you can order them online.
    Only 80 cal...15 gr. protein...NO sugar...only 4 carbs. I top it of with 2 T. frozen Cool Chip Lite.