!!!!!!!!!

Options
THIS SUCKS!
I put on 8 pounds over the holidays!!!! I don't know why I cannot seem to loose the weight!

I am so sick of feeling fat, at seeing pictures of myself and feeling disgusted, at not feeling sexy for my husband! So sick of it!!!

How is it that some of you guys have lost like 100 pounds and I can't even loose 10 and keep it off!

I am so frustrated and I feel like I have lost all hope... I just want to give up, but I know I will just end up gaining 10 more pounds and then 10 more pounds and on and on.... AHHHH!!!! I feel like I'm gonna cry! I wish I was alergic to food... and addicted to exercise...

Replies

• figueres3
    figueres3 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    THIS SUCKS!
    I put on 8 pounds over the holidays!!!! I don't know why I cannot seem to loose the weight!

I am so sick of feeling fat, at seeing pictures of myself and feeling disgusted, at not feeling sexy for my husband! So sick of it!!!

How is it that some of you guys have lost like 100 pounds and I can't even loose 10 and keep it off!

I am so frustrated and I feel like I have lost all hope... I just want to give up, but I know I will just end up gaining 10 more pounds and then 10 more pounds and on and on.... AHHHH!!!! I feel like I'm gonna cry! I wish I was alergic to food... and addicted to exercise...
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    :devil: I here ya girl. I was just complaining about that today. I've been here since Nov. I've been exercising and watching what I eat and can't seem to lose either. My co-worker has lost so much weight, I haven't lost any. P
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    You have to really work at it, and always work at it, and be honest with yourself about calories and exercise. You can lose it (if I can anybody can). The holidays are over so get to work.
  • Michelle09
    Michelle09 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. :ohwell: Take it one day at a time...set some short-term and long-term goals that are realistic for you. I find that, for me, if I look at the '40' pounds I want to lose, I get overwhelmed! If I look at it day by day or week by week , it doesn't feel so unreachable. Log your food intake and excercise and go from there.. you can do it!
  • tech_sarah
    Options
    To be honest with you, I felt the same way...so for about a week around the holiday I did't log my food or my calories, I stayed off MFP. (And I got a polar for Christmas!)

Since I've been back, I lost the couple of pounds I had put on in the past couple months...just don't give up :smile:
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    You can do it. Everyone feels like you do at some point. You just can't abandon hope or your cause. Just think of it as a hick up in the week but not in your entire goal. Good luck!
  • HustleRose
    Options
    I totally know how you feel. I lost like 30 lbs last year using mfp and then put 20 back on over the summer when I moved, and ever since like, October, I've been just losing and gaining and losing and gaining and losing and gaining the same 4 lbs. And of course, with the holidays, I gained them, plus a random extra one, so now I've got to lose them all... again. Lol. Geez.

But I know for me it's because I've been giving in to cravings, not being strict enough with my calories or my logging, and definitely not watching my sodium like I should've been. Not that that makes it any less frustrating. It's just so hard to eat an avocado when you want pizza. :tongue:

Anyway, we've just got to buckle down and keep going, and be totally honest, and it'll come off eventually. What's an extra month or two, or even a year, in the long run, if that's what it takes? No matter how slow the weight comes off, if you stick to it, in the end, you'll still be where you want to be, and then it'll feel like it happened in an instant and you'll be so proud of yourself.