Need some motivation/support!

Options
Boy, did I fall off the wagon!
Not only did I fall off the wagon, I landed under it, and got ran over by the back wheels. :frown:
I have successfully gained back all 9 of the pounds I lost. :grumble:
Why do Thanksgiving and Christmas have to come with such tasty foods??? :sad:

Replies

• Flocker
    Flocker Posts: 35
    Options
    Not only did I fall off the wagon, I landed under it, and got ran over by the back wheels. :frown:
  • SUCCESSISMINEIN09
    Options
    No worries!!! Today is a new day!! Do not look back only ahead!!! We all gain a lil around the holidays!!!
    You can do it!! Do not be hard on yourself!!!:flowerforyou:
  • hollymires
    Options
    Time to get going again! You can do it!

smiley-happy080.gif
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    i fell off the wagon and ate the horse, he weighed 22 lbs i guess that is what i gained back. I am starting over here i go
    thats me staying on the horse just for today:flowerforyou: :tongue:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options

HUH! That'd not good, the back wheels could at least have toned your abs for ya :laugh:
    Seriously though, this isn't nice, I really feel for ya, I lost 5lbs before Xmas, then put them on during xmas :grumble:
    These things happen, at least it's only once a year, just put it down to experience and jump right back on the wagon :drinker:
  • eunfug
    eunfug Posts: 2
    Options
    We all definately gain a little during the holidays I too gained everything back that I had lost but am using that as motivation to jump start my January workouts to be just a tinchy bit harder and longer. Just rememeber you did it before and will do twice as good the second time around!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    The good news is that Thanksgiving is 11 months away. I gained back 4 pounds, but have already taken off two. That nine will probably come off faster than it did the first time, cause it's probably a lot of fluid retention.

Good luck:drinker:
  • SUCCESSISMINEIN09
    Options
    i fell off the wagon and ate the horse, he weighed 22 lbs i guess that is what i gained back. I am starting over here i go
    thats me staying on the horse just for today

LOL!!!!!
  • jWhit
    jWhit Posts: 15
    Options
    You can do it!

123091.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Flocker
    Flocker Posts: 35
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I needed that! :blushing: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • PhotographerOfNature
    Options
    I gained back 6.5 pounds. :sad: :sad: Yuck! Have lost 1.5 of them so far. I hate losing the same weight over and over.