My Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme Results

Options
myroots
myroots Posts: 120 Member
Ok I have tried and tried to make them smaller with no success GRRRR

I started the hybrid schedule of TF/CLX on May 2nd. The 20 weeks ended today. I jumped straight to this schedule withour doing either program first, but had done Turbo Jam before. I also really stepped up my healthier eating habits.
After 20 weeks I have lost 23 pounds and have gone from a size 14 to a size 8. I have lost a total of 35 pounds since the first of the year.
May3Week1.jpg
Sep18Week20.jpg
20weekfront.jpg

I am so happy with my results and encourage anyone to try any of the Beachbody products (I am not a coach). I had so many excuses not to do this well (hypothyroid, difficult job, unsupportive husband, 3 busy kids at home.....) but I just kept pushing play and it was sooooo worth it.
Thanks for looking:blushing:

Replies

• Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Fabulous results!!!! Congrats:bigsmile:
  • kriots
    kriots Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    congrats you look wonderful
  • SlwNStdy
    Options
    amazing.... great job hun
  • diana109
    diana109 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing results! You look amazing!! I also did the hybrid program and loved it!! :smile:
  • ginabina13
    Options
    Congrats!! Awesome results!!
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That is amazing!!
  • CoachNYLA
    Options
    Way to go!!!!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Nice job!! You look great! 23lbs is amazing.

I also had great results on Turbo Fire and would also recommenced it to people, especially busy moms who need to work out at home (and I'm not a coach either).
  • ercarnes
    ercarnes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow way to go! I thank you for putting this on the message boards. I was diagnosed this week with hypothyroidism and I have been so stressed out if I could ever get the weight off. Your proof that I can.
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What an amazing commitment! :flowerforyou:
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm going to do the same hybrid next year, I'm almost done with TF but I want to lose some more body fat first.
  • BackToPreBaby
    Options
    Congratulations! I just ordered turbo fire as a new mom its hard for me to get to the gym! I searched and youor post came up. You look fabulous! It made me feel like I can definitely get it done!
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    1. CONGRATS on completing 20 whole weeks - MAJOR accomplishment that takes so much hard work, motivation and dedication.

2. AMAZING AMAZING Results!!!!!! You look FAB and I know you must feel so much stronger and have so much more energy.

3. Whatcha doing next???
  • myroots
    myroots Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Lots of warm fuzzies over here.

I plan to do another round of the Hybrid and try to lose another 5-10 pounds. I just enjoyed it so much.
    I might cut one day a week, though. Another 20 weeks of 6 days a week sounds like a lot right now.
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    keep it up---super motivating to see these pictures! You look awesome:)
  • mrsmccullen07
    Options
    I love my Turbo Jam and have been contemplating getting Turbo Fire but now you have convinced me to get it :) And then I will add ChaLEAN Extreme !! Way to go =)
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow, girl!! You look FABULOUS!!! I am SO proud of you!!!!
  • Mpost0036
    Mpost0036 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great - all your hard work is paying off!
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • eeebee
    eeebee Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    That's really inspired me, see all your hard work paid off! You have the same type of build as me so it is good to know that I might get the same results in due coruse :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!