Help?

Options
Question :grumble:

What kind of cardio (if any) can I do when my knee is out of commission? :frown:

Replies

• Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Question :grumble:

What kind of cardio (if any) can I do when my knee is out of commission? :frown:
  • SUCCESSISMINEIN09
    Options
    Can you use your knee at all? Is it both or one?

Try all arm exercises anything to get your heart rate up.
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Is it totally out or just sore. I would say walking for now, maybe with a little incline as fast paced as you are able. I can not think of much else in the cardio field except swimming if you have a pool available. Laps are good cardio and no knee pain with that. Try some strength training for now and get that knee better.

Hope that helps a little..:happy:

Alisha
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    It started hurting after my workout the other day, so I went to our nurse at work and she gave me 800mg Motrin. I took that, my knee felt better, I worked out yesterday and now it's hurting pretty bad again! I've taken two Motrin's so far today and they're not helping. :indifferent: I'm afraid I'll injure it more if I workout tonight . . . and I really want to workout!!!!

I'll try the arm exercises and strength training. Thanks, guys!! :flowerforyou:

I'd go to the pool, but all the lanes are normally taken and I think I left my bathing suit at my mom's house. :embarassed: