WannaWeigh'Wa - September Tribal Challenge 4 - (closed group

Options
Gooooood Evening Tribeswomen of WannaWeigh'Wa!!!!!

I am hoping everyone has had a wonderful weekend and all are ready to tackle the new week!

As of now, I have not received our new challenges for week 4. I am making the call for our tribe, that until we do receive these (hopefully in the next day or so) we are individually going to choose 5 activities that we feel CHALLENGED doing, and doing them for 2-5 reps past what we think we can do. Add to this either 100 crunches or 1 mile per day! Stay under on calories and over on water! I will count these days as good and fair points until we are advised as to the correct activities!

My brother and his family were here to sleep and hang out for a hour or two before they left this morning. It was lovely! William and my nephews stayed up all night playing!

I took my test. Tried to do my homework. (the link didn't work) Contacted the site to see if there was an alternative. Walked, whined the whole way through wally world, walked some more, drank water and ate food...

Unfortunately, I am feeling ill, taking a warm (or cool) bath (depending on how I feel when I get undressed, I have felt alternatively hot and cold for hours), and going to bed. Hoping morning light will bring with it a clear head and a more energized me!

Sweet dreams Tribeswomen of WannaWeigh'Wa!

:flowerforyou: ~ Sonia

ps. Will post this weeks results in the morning! (If you haven't posted... do so!!!)

Replies

• beckusjane
    Options
    5 things that I think challenge me....HMMMMMM....

*toe touches
    *swimmer presses
    *squat kicks
    *lawn mowers
    *2 miles (or should it be 3 since Gary adds a mile every week?)
    +100 crunches

That's my day today. Im sure I will have some vigorous cleaning on my list of things to do as well.

Surgery tomorrow and I have been told I will be out of it for a few days:frown: I will check in everyday just so my days dont start over but more than that? No guarantees...

You guys are doing such an amazing job! Keep up the great work! I expect GREAT things from you guys when I check in!! WE CAN DO THIS...What am i saying?? WE ARE DOING THIS!! So proud of this team:bigsmile:

Becca
  • megansmom311
    Options
    I'm going to be a copycat and do what Becca is doing today! Um...the exercises, that is...definitely not the cleaning. I hate cleaning. :grumble: :bigsmile:

Happy Monday, tribeswomen! (is that even possible? :huh: )

:flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :smooched: :tongue: :wink: :bigsmile:
  • IggyL
    IggyL Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I think for Day A these will be my exercises:

15 Globe Jumps
    25 Split Squats
    100 Jumping Jacks
    2 Min Bear Walk
    10 Burpees
    +100 crunches

Those damned Burpees kill me....I can't believe I'm voluntarily going to do them

The weekend went by WAY too fast! :sad:
  • mom031344
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Me too Im going to Copycat Becca...........So far I have been doing very well...I think..
    Have a good week everyone.........
  • jah1165
    jah1165 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am going to do 2 min bear walk
    20 burpees
    30 split squats
    100 crunches
    200 jumping jacks
    3 miles

and something must be working because i FINALLY LOST some wieght ..YEA!!!!!!!!!!
  • beckusjane
    Options
    Ok, Ladies. I just looked at the google spread sheet and saw that we need to do 2000 crunches as a team this week. For a 10 person team that would be 200 crunches for each of us. I know there are a few who are not able to do crunches at this time so I am willing to do 300 of them tonight to help our team.

How many can you do??:bigsmile:

Becca:flowerforyou:
  • sonybalony
    sonybalony Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    GOOOOOOOD AFTERNNNOOOOOOONNNNN Tribeswomen of WannaWeigh'Wa!!!! :bigsmile:

Our total as of right now with who I have posted (short 3 with no posting :angry: <---- my stern face) is 127 points...:ohwell: that is out of a total possible of 210 PLUS weight and extras. :huh:

I am additionally short 1 person's weight. :angry: <---- my stern face ~~get it in!

We had 10 extra points!:smile:

We got 2 weight points! :smile:

I have sent a link to all the people using Google Docs to see the entire spreadsheet... Check your email...

The exercises for this week are as follows:

PYGMY

Day A- 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day B– 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

PYGMY Weekly Team Challenge
    Over 64+ water, under calorie plus as a combined team effort attempt to reach a goal of an additional 2000 crunches. For a team of 10 that would be an additional 200 crunches per team member over a span of 6 days!

BUSHMEN
    always starts with a 4 minute tabata workout.

Day A- 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day B - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

BUSHMEN Week Four Weekly Team Challenge
    Over 64+ water, under calorie plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week.(3.1 miles) Each team member needs to do an additional 400 crunches for this week!

I am willing to match ADDITIONAL crunches (OVER the 200 per person) up to an additional 800. Totaling a possible 1000!:sick:

Get in here and POST!!! :angry: <---- my stern face!

(If you already did your 5 "difficult for me" exercises for today, don't worry about doing the ones on the spreadsheet today, just place a 1 for the first A day!):heart:

Gotta run, homework, paper, exercise, cook supper, submit popcorn stuff, wash uniforms, pack for "ordeal" camp out, and go to school! ARGHHHH!! Luckily SOME of it can wait:bigsmile: ... some can't!:sad:

I am looking forward to a renewed sense of tribal pride this week! :glasses:

So GLAD to hear from a couple Tribeswomen who were absent for a bit! Glad to have you back!!!!!!:flowerforyou:

DRINK YOUR WATER!!!!:drinker:

• beckusjane
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Oh,Sonia... I will see how many crunches I can get done today and tomorrow before the surgery. I love your enthusiasm and willingness to push this team!!

Is there an extra point task as well? I am hoping to get that done too

Becca
  • sonybalony
    Options
    Tribeswomen of WannaWeigh'Wa!!!!!

I hope you had a lovely first day of the week!!! My classes went swimmingly and I am feeling peppy!!! :laugh:

I have not seen a bonus challenge as of yet.... but sometimes he sneaks those in while i am not looking!!!! :laugh:

I got today' challenge stuff done, got home from school and took in a pair of pants and a bra (or else I will be naked at the elementary tomorrow....:blushing: :huh: :ohwell: :laugh: ) (shortening a bra band is a pain!!! I will be BUYING a new one this payday!!! lol)

Gotta go, EARLY day tomorrow!!!

• beckusjane
    Options
    Too many things to get done. Never enough time:grumble: I got my exercises done yesterday but I only got 200 of the team crunches done.

I am the first patient of the day so I will try to get home and post a small, "hey Im ok" before the meds start to wear off and I head to bed.

Keep up the great work, ladies! Hope you guys have a fabulous week!!!

Becca:flowerforyou:
  • sonybalony
    Options
    Becca,

Prayers and warm thoughts winging their way to you! I pray that the surgeon is a blessing to your body, that you have a speedy full recovery, and that you feel peace and calm through the whole process!

• lalooday
    Options
    Uggg. I don't like being sick...but hopefully by tomorrow I will feel better enough to catch up on exercises. :(

I found this quote that I really LOVED that I thought I'd share though...

"Do something today that your future self with thank you for.":smile:
  • IggyL
    Options
    I really hope all of the Tribe that are feeling ill feel better very soon.

Today sucked. My boyfriend and I only have 1 vehicle right now and my daughter was home from school today. My son had a headache last night so I wanted the car in case I got a call from the nurse for him. I drove Drew 40 min to work and then back home. I worked my butt off all day and still didn't finish what I had for work. I went back and picked him up this evening, thankfully he got a ride home halfway. We got pizza and I did really well considering it is my favorite. (It wasn't Papa Johns but it was the only thing in the database I could use as an estimate.) Sat down after dinner and kept on working, it is now 9:49 and I am just finished. I'm going to go to bed and crash. I'm going to put this day behind me. Oh did I mention that I'm coming up on my period and I'm a raging b!@#ch today. UGH!!!! Tomorrow will be a better day. Back on track with food and exercise, not that I did that bad for food today. I WILL make up my exercises and do as many extra crunches as I can this week.
  • IggyL
    Options
    I am in a much better place today:bigsmile: . Going to kick some calorie butt today! (After I get home from work of course :wink:)
  • megansmom311
    Options
    Happy Wednesday, tribe! Hope everyone has a wonderful day! :flowerforyou:
  • sonybalony
    Options
    Ok, posted this on my wall but wanted to share with everyone here too!!! :bigsmile:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NSV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Went to the store kinda cranky:angry: and depressed:frown: (felt like I haven't lost much this month compared to last month) and bloated:sick: (TOM) and mad:explode: at myself for writing the wrong time for my Dr appt and felt totally unmotivated :angry: and my destructive tendency:explode: came out and said... "well go ahead try on those clearance pants, you are still a 18W and you are gonna be stuck there forever because your butt is never gonna get smaller!" So.... I took the same style jeans into the dressing room in a 18W and a 16W to really feel depressed:brokenheart: ... I get even crankier :mad: when I see there were a dozen pairs of jeans on the floor/on the seat/ hanging up (wally world needs better fitting room peoples!:grumble: ) I pulled on the 18W and it slid off my hips while buttoned!:smile: A little ray of sunshine pierced my soul!:wink: So I tried on the 16W and they fit okay! :happy: I looked down and saw that the jeans on the fitting room floor were 18 Regulars and I thought... what the heck!:huh: So I put them on... they fit fine!:laugh: So I tried on the 16 Regulars:huh: ... I slid up the zipper with NO resistance and buttoned them!:bigsmile: No gut sucking or anything!:bigsmile: I have a teeny tiny muffin top in a pair of 16's:bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: ... I am soooooooo motivated right now! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: WOOOOOO~WHOOOOOO!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :love: :love: :love: :love: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • IggyL
    Options
    Sonia that is WICKED AWESOME!!!! (as we say in the northeast...LOL):bigsmile:

I'm back on track and on my way to making up all of my exercises that I missed yesterday. I felt so much better after I got loads of work done at work (imagine that! :laugh: ) I didn't have to do any at home tonight. Got home walked too and from the library with my son and the dog (0.9 miles), did 2 miles with Leslie Sansone, hit the JJ and crunches. Discovered tonight that I really can't do the bear walk, it kills my wrist. So I powerwalked in place for 4 minutes instead. I did 125 extra today toward the 2,000 team crunches. I love my new exercise ball, my crunches are so much more comfortable.

You ladies are awesome!!!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • beckusjane
    Options
    Just wanna say...WOOHOO!! That Ingrid...she is ON FIRE:bigsmile: Keep it up, girlfriend! You are making me sooo proud!!
  • IggyL
    Options
    I just want to let you know that I did another 75 crunches tonight, that makes 200 for me and I plan on doing more this week :)
  • beckusjane
    Options
    It looks like you guys are having a GREAT week! I may not be able to run along side you right now but I am definitely sitting over here on the sidelines, screaming your names and cheering you on to finish out strong this week!!

Becca:bigsmile: