Been here 6 months..haven't met anyone who is

Options
Italian? Anyone?? Possibly from Calabria?

Replies

• blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Wow, not me, but it looks very beautiful, I had to Google to find out where it was!!:flowerforyou:
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i live in brooklyn. does that count?
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    Not me either but yeah nice .. HI i am JD nice to meet you.. now you met someone :)
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I've been to Italy. Does that count?
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    i live in brooklyn. does that count?
    ...lol...ok...lol..
  • Lisa_222
    Lisa_222 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm Italian, but born in America Italy, btw, is the most beautiful place I have ever seen and they treat food like the wonderful thing it is. I thought American food was good but it doesn't hold a candle to Italian food. Funny thing, too, when I visited, I thought there would be lots of overweight people because of the pasta, but all the locals looked fantastic! Must be all those hills!

I've since said, that when I die I don't want to go to heaven, I want to go to Italy.
  • babygurl48
    Options
    Not me either but yeah nice .. HI i am JD nice to meet you.. now you met someone :)

Ciao JD! Nice to meet u too! I have friends here., was just curious to see if there is actually anyone on here from my home town, Calabria, Italy. I reside in Canada now.
  • babygurl48
    Options
    I'm Italian, but born here. Italy, btw, is the most beautiful place I have ever seen and they treat food like the wonderful thing it is. Funny thing, too, when I visited, I thought there would be lots of overweight people because of the pasta, but all the locals looked fantastic! Must be all those hills!

I've since said, that when I die I don't want to go to heaven, I want to go to Italy.

I know eh....lol.. They are all sooo slim there!!! They get lots of excercise without excercising!! Love going back again and again!!!