My first loss :)

Options
Been here a week and just weighed in and lost 4lbs.

Just thought I'd share my first loss :)

My scales fluctuate lots though, do you think they are broke? when I first got on it said 5lbs off, then 4 , then 3lbs off....i knew they gave different readings so i did it alot and it seemed retty consistant at 4lbs off.

Do you think I should get new ones, they shouldn't do that should they? They are about 2 years old, WW ones.

Replies

• Puckermann
    Options
    Well done and looking forward as you progress
  • PBJunkie
    Options
    Awesome, give me a 5!

internet_high_five-2496.jpg
  • haileemou
    Options
    Well done dear, mine fluctuate too i could smash them up sometimes hahaha
  • Kity4kits
    Options
    :) Thanks guys :)
  • BendySpartan
    BendySpartan Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yay well done, my fist week too and I've lost 3lb. Maybe they need new batteries? My (new) scales are pretty odd and weigh different depending where they are on the floor!! So have found a spot and sticking to it.
    Good luck x
  • lmethven
    Options
    Well done, fab result :-)
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Well done! What a Great start!

Are your scales digital? You need to use them on a completely flat surface (hard floor in bathroom is best) and you can always do some test weights (flour or sugar of dry goods)

But if they're not weighing consistently then you may need to get new ones.
  • Kity4kits
    Options
    Yay well done, my fist week too and I've lost 3lb. Maybe they need new batteries? My (new) scales are pretty odd and weigh different depending where they are on the floor!! So have found a spot and sticking to it.
    Good luck x

I never even thought about batteries! lol, will change them!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!