What part of your body did you first notice the weight loss?

Options

Replies

• LifeLoveUniverse
    Options
    I noticed the inches dropping off my stomach, as that was the only part of my weight loss (besides calorie counting) that I was tracking from the beginning. As a result, I have noticed that, for every 6 lbs of weight that I lose, I drop about 1 inch of fat from around my waist.

Although more recently, I have really noticed my legs really toning up (due to jogging/cycling a lot).
  • Insanityaddict
    Options
    Face and the old love handles :)
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Where you lose weight first is genetically determined. My upper body got thin enough to see bones but I still have "thunder thighs". They are smaller but still disproportionate to the rest of me. I have always been a pear and still am. Exercise will help with that by toning areas and making them smaller but you can't really spot reduce off fat. I am trying to lose 3-5 pounds now to--hopefully--get rid of a little more leg fat. I think I am like the cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland. The last thing to disappear will be my thighs! :) Good luck! and congrats on the weight loss.
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    face was where I noticed weight loss first. What fat I have left clings stubbornly to my belly and hips :explode:
  • sunshinel397
    Options
    Boobs. Definitely. It seems to stick to my back and belly though!
  • Pancake86
    Options
    My arms!!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I noticed my belly going down first - it was my thighs that stayed for the longest time.
  • MuffinMan25
    Options
    The last thing that needs to go is my MUFFIN TOP!!! lol, but true :tongue:
  • PBJunkie
    Options
    The last thing that needs to go is my MUFFIN TOP!!! lol, but true :tongue:

You look so tasty!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    my hips are two whole sizes smaller than the rest of me. I always seem to drop there, and off my breasts. I really wish the rest of me would catch up with my hips and legs!

I put a bra on that was a little snug six weeks ago. I can fit a whole fist in the cup of each now. (That you can't really see the effect of this on my actual body might give you some indication of just how much boobage there is there, though!)
  • rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Mine decides to melt straight off the thighs and booty =/ It gives me the gangsta pant look =P
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    first for me was my face
    then arms
    then stomach
    and now finaly starting to shred my thighs :) I`ve gone from a tight size 16 to a current 11/12 jean and they are getting loose yay
  • xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    My arms!!

LUCKY YOU! i wish i had my arms go skinnier ! i hate them! and i hate the fact that my thighs thin first ..GRR
  • candicole007
    candicole007 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I can only tell it in my face unless I look very very closely. But I've lost 6 inches off my waist so it's obviously happening other places, I just can't tell it because I'm looking at myself every day I guess :)
  • mickynieuwoudt
    mickynieuwoudt Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My boobs and butt!!! All is flat again........:ohwell:
  • Kelly50054
    Options
    Boobs, than waist
  • melliemel818
    melliemel818 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I loose my weight my legs (thighs first then calves) and my bum before anywhere else on my body.
  • Goose28in
    Goose28in Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Even though my co workers may have noticed it in my face. For me, I first noticed in my stomach when I put on a shirt and the buttons weren't missile hazards.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Everyone in my family noticed my neck. As does any good Scotsmen, we hold a lot of weight in our neck.

I gotta be honest, the last place I will EVER see weightloss is my legs though. I have super thick (not fat, i wouldnt say muscular, but not fat either) calves, and the upper legs to match
  • myguiltypleasure
    Options
    Where you lose weight first is genetically determined. My upper body got thin enough to see bones but I still have "thunder thighs". They are smaller but still disproportionate to the rest of me. I have always been a pear and still am. Exercise will help with that by toning areas and making them smaller but you can't really spot reduce off fat. I am trying to lose 3-5 pounds now to--hopefully--get rid of a little more leg fat. I think I am like the cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland. The last thing to disappear will be my thighs! :) Good luck! and congrats on the weight loss.

Me exactly! Even when I was a kid (and pretty slender!) I had big thighs and bum.

As for me since I started losing weight I'm noticing it in my ankles! Weird place but there we go haha.