stress

i am a stress eater. aweek ago i was doing great. staying under my calories and walking or doing tae bo. now, 4 days ago a man shows up at my house and tells me that my landlord has been foreclosed on and i have less than 30 days to vacate. soooooo... stress eater that i am i have went waaaayyyy over my calories. and icant fit in a workout because im too busy packing. any advise on how to stop stress eating and getting in my workout?

Replies

• rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Are you logging everything you eat and holding yourself accountable? I know if I have a bad day like that, eating due to pms cravings or whatever it may be, I'll avoid logging my food because I don't want to see the damage done, but if I do log every little thing, I find I won't overeat. =)

Maybe you can fit in a small 10 min at a time workout. I work 12 hour shifts and we get 10 minute breaks every 2 hours, and during that ten minutes I may take 5 and climb the stairs. It all helps =)
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    I'm sure packing is good exercise for you! Granted it's not a 'formal' workout, but you are definitely burning calories! I agree with rolliepollie -- I find that if I log everything, it helps. Good luck!
  • no. o dont log. i know i should. as u said, i dont want to see the damage done. but u are right. i wil strt logging even if its bad. does packing count as exercise? lol
  • rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    It will definitely hold you accountable =)

If you want to count packing as an exercise, that is up to you =) I only log my designated work outs, but that is a personal decision completely up to you =D
    no. o dont log. i know i should. as u said, i dont want to see the damage done. but u are right. i wil strt logging even if its bad. does packing count as exercise? lol