help me name my new kitten

Options
13»

Replies

• Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I just adopted 3 (yes, 3) kittens a month ago. One of the is the twin of yours. My son named that one Commando. Why? Because the kitten wasn't wearing any underwear. It's a funny name & it works well with his personality.
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    She's adorable! She reminds me a lot of my Maisy. I named her that in part because of her "Mark of Mary" or M on her forehead. And, she is a totally unique creature! So needed a truly unique name. Oh, and my youngest loved the show Maisy Mouse on Nick Jr.
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    Pretty kitty still has her fuzzies..
    My white boy cat is Tyson and my girl Bengal cat is P.I.T.A short for Pain In The *kitten* :)

Yours looks sweet and I would name her Zella or Zoie
  • lizzragland
    Options
    Lola :)
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I like "Oy". It makes for great fun when you stand outside your house and call for her......
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Emma if romantic
    Sophia if sophisticated
    Mitzi if playful
  • uhoh_billy
    Options
    It took me two weeks to name my kitten! I wanted to call her Persephone but she's the goddess of the Underworld and at the time, she was a sweet kitty.. so we called her Asta, which is a word from Lord of the Rings meaning Star. Asta Proudfoot because she's got little white booty feet, and we're both LOTR nerddsss haha.

Meanwhile, Persephone would have been way more appropriate since she's a little *kitten*.

Moral of the story, get to know your kitten first! Something that goes with her personality :) Keep a couple in mind, and then go with whatever fits her best! AND POST PICTURES because I love kittenssssss haha
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Awww...she's cute! I like Stella also! Other cute names...Mitsy, Zoey, Cocoa
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Fido :)
  • jridgway49
    Options
    "Pita" my cat looked just like that as a kitten, but we call her Pete for short, Pita (pain is the *kitten*) lol
  • statia152
    Options
    Have you named your kitten yet?