Looking for encouragement on a long journey

Hello everyone, I started using MFP last week and have lost 2 pounds. A long way to go! UUGGHHH!!!, I am looking for a life change, not just to lose the weight and think I have reached my destination. I would like to have some encouragers for along the way. Not just wanting to suceed, but NEEDING TO SUCCEED!

Replies

• hey you at the right place!! you will find plenty of stories ,and people to motivate you here!! make sure you don't just lower your calories intake also try to do some physical workouts even if it's walking 30 min a day!
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Hey there wellcome alone!!!!!!!!!! I just started las week to but for the second time this time I am really going to make it work not for anyone else but for myself................I have also lost 2 pounds so far. Eventhough I had a really bad Sunday (eating wises) But did get to work out I am back on track this morning. So feel free to add me so we can encourange eachother and good luck!!!!!!

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Welcome! This is the right place if you're looking for encouragement and support! Feel free to add me! :)