BREASTS

Options

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I had big indentions in my shoulders too and they bothered me and then with my back hurting too I figured a reduction was the best thing. I honestly thought I would lose them but I NEVER did with weight loss. I tried and like I said I had lost 45 pounds and nothing up there changed. So that is why I made my choice. And yes everybodys body is different but that doesnt mean that you will lose your boobs. Sorry! I am proof of that!
    By the way, I hated big boobs. I even knew a man that called my the big boob girl! WTH??
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    You guys can pass some of that excess boobage my way.... really, I wouldn't mind at all!

I think it'd be nice to be able to buy a bra that wasn't baggy on me (I'm a 38, they automatically think women with a 38" strap should be C or bigger - there are very few styles with a B cup, but those are even too big for me!)

:blushing:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    You guys can pass some of that excess boobage my way.... really, I wouldn't mind at all!

I think it'd be nice to be able to buy a bra that wasn't baggy on me (I'm a 38, they automatically think women with a 38" strap should be C or bigger - there are very few styles with a B cup, but those are even too big for me!)

So sorry hun! I wish I could have. Even reduced I am a 38C. Now I am in between what I used to be. Bras are hardly ever made right.
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    I lost some - they are apparently the first thing to go on me.

I would prefer to keep mine and get rid of the stomach instead! :grumble:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Just as everyone has said, there is no guarantee they will "shrink", but just as you would lose body fat on other parts of your body, so should you lose, eventually, from your breasts.

I might say embrace the weight there while you can! :flowerforyou: As you get older, and estrogen levels drop, weight will shift away from your hips and your breasts, and into your middle. Ugh. While my weight is now what it was in high school, my weight is definitely distributed differently!!! :cry:
  • shayk80
    shayk80 Posts: 56
    Options

Amen, pass some over to me too... :)
  • greeneggsam
    Options
    I lost some - they are apparently the first thing to go on me.

I would prefer to keep mine and get rid of the stomach instead! :grumble:

I hear you. I could give up some hips, too...

It's a little bit discouraging for me to be losing up top. I've made a running joke of it with my fiance, telling him that my bras are growing! :happy:
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hummm. Hard to say, When I was in highscool I had HUGE boobs.

The first thing they suggest to do is lose weight before you even get the surgery or see someone (Your doctor will suggest this, and if you do lose weight and it works they won't refer you... In Ontario anyways). If that doesn't work they can/will refer you to a plastic surgeon. I have FF breasts and went down to a 38ish C, I then gained weight and am at around 40C or D depending on the bras. I would NEVER ever take it back for anything in the world!!
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    I jumped into this message based on the heading. I thought it was a debate. I was all set to say, "I'm for them!"
  • Wynnie
    Wynnie Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Wolfena - I have the same problem, broad shoulders but the girls are only B's, so bras are very hard to find!. I have found some wonderful bras at Soma's, though.

Tweber - well, yah, of course you are! And I wouldn't expect anything different from a red-blooded straight guy... But imagine that it was like having to carry a rucksack (that's an Army pack) and could never, EVER put it down! OMG! I am not afflicted with that problem :embarassed: but many of my friends are. I think you just bumbled onto some girl-venting, so don't tell, or we'll have to notify the mother-ship that you're onto us! :laugh:

And to answer the original question, everyone is different, so you may get lucky and drop weight where you want to. I hope you can!
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    My problem is my big rib cage!!! Back in the day when I got married, I was a size 4 jeans. I had to buy a size 10 dress and have it taken in everywhere else! Boobs have never been an issue for me!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I jumped into this message based on the heading. I thought it was a debate. I was all set to say, "I'm for them!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    You WANT them gone????? Wha?????
    I'm so worried that I'm gonna lose my girls! Send your extras over here, and if anyone needs some booty.....I got plenty to spare!
  • chickadee10
    Options
    God I hope so! At least for me, I am currently a 42D down from a 44DD and I hope for my back's sake and my shoulder's sake that these big balls of blubber shrink at least into a 38, I'd be thrilled for my bra size when I got married which was a 36C!

Let's be honest, there's more to life and more to us ladies than our fun bags! :wink:
    I hope mine will get smaller. Currently 40D. Do you think I can reach a C by exercising?
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Losing weight never helped to reduce my breast size.
    A breast reduction did! :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Wow! You know how to get people's attention turned to your thread :laugh: :wink: :tongue: Breast and not only breast but capitol BREAST...:laugh: :laugh: I'm surprised Max hasn't been here yet :laugh: or B4......or Carl.......or Jamz.....or Jamerz......whatever you get the point.....all the men on here :laugh: :wink:

Anywho.........
    That's one of the first places I noticed results...my face was the other. But everyone is different. There are no guarantees.....Personally I was happy to go from a DD to a D I'm hopin when all said and done to be at a C. They only get in the way :grumble: :laugh: :tongue: But it just depends on your body. :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

LOL....I retract my previous statement. One of em made it here.......see???? :laugh: :tongue: :wink:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Do you really think I could stay away from this topic?

:noway: Max...noway
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    and to add my own breastesus to the mix here.

I was 32A when I was 20

added 3 kids and 50 pounds

36c

lost 27+ pounds

still 36C with no back fat.

there is my story