Looking for friends with sense of humor!

Options
2»

Replies

• TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think you will find this a very useful site. Full of great people. It is, like many things, what you make of it. Now, tell me, what are these "drama, humor and sarcasm" things of which you speak?
    Good luck!!
  • glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    No sense of humour here...but I can bore the weight off you?
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I am only here to judge others, and report posts.

WWJD

27376941v11_480x480_Front.jpg

LMFAO!!!!!
    Someone I know could totally use that as a profile pic..and if your J in WWJD does NOT stand for jesus then you already get what I mean....
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I sold my sense of humor for a piece of cake... Hoping to buy it back at auction.

the cake is a lie
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I am only here to judge others, and report posts.

WWJD

27376941v11_480x480_Front.jpg

LMFAO!!!!!
    Someone I know could totally use that as a profile pic..and if your J in WWJD does NOT stand for jesus then you already get what I mean....

got it lol
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Now that's amusing. If you want to add me go ahead - it's as the others say, we'll push the limits and hope not to get banned.

By the way, I've got great tits. :wink:
  • roebuck1908
    Options
    Now that's amusing. If you want to add me go ahead - it's as the others say, we'll push the limits and hope not to get banned.

By the way, I've got great tits. :wink:

This women is bonkers. posting pictures of her great tits. should change to fluffy kittens praying as a ban could be in the offing
  • Pie319
    Pie319 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    you are my favorite.
  • ladyd1228
    Options
    Hey Same here humor makes this easier. Losing weight is awesome but changing the way I eat and exercising more is hard! Laughter is key so I am totally open to jokes and sarcasm. Good luck!
  • puzwuz1
    Options
    I am with you! Here to just meet some people to provide some good support and help me in reaching my goals! I am here for you if you'd like! :smile:
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    People SAY they get humor and sarcasm, but I wonder...do you really?

So true! Sometimes I curse like a sailor, seems to bother some people but majority of others are cool with it.

Did you know today is National talk like a pirate day! Arrrrrrrgh!
  • AmyTay82
    Options
    I'm looking for peeps with a sense of humor too! So feel free to add away anyone :)
  • PatientBearTiger
    Options
    I am fairly new to MFP, and am really enjoying myself here so far. I am looking to expand my support network, but here's the deal...I have checked out a lot of the message boards and posts and see that there is a LOT of drama on here! I just want some folks who get humor and sarcasm, and want to be motivated and motivating in a positive way! I am a mid 30's mom of 2, looking to drop about 20 lbs or so. I love my family but they make me crazy, I really want to make a lifestyle change but it is so hard to break a lifetime of bad habits, and I am REALLY tired of my pants leaving that "dent" on my tummy. Check out my profile...If you are interested in friending up, shoot me a message.

I don't like humor or sarcasm. I only want one point of view and if it doesn't match mine, then you are just wrong. And please don't try to make me laugh. I don't understand the concept and would prefer not to be tempted to experience it.