Victory all around!!!

JaenaM
JaenaM Posts: 251 Member
Today marks 1 week since I stopped smoking and decided to recommit totally to me. Yay for that but u know how they say u gain weight when u stop smoking? Well not me! I RELEASED 4 lbs and still going strong. I feel better than I have in a long time and I'm never going back. I've turned a corner and have found so much help and support on MFP. I'm so grateful and know ill be taking it all the way with your help...woot!

Replies

• Way to go!!! :flowerforyou:
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 731 Member
    Tough cookie! Well done on your double success!
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 731 Member
    *double post removed*
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Congratulations!
  • darlalu00
    darlalu00 Posts: 187 Member
    Congratulations...I quit smoking 11 years ago, so I know how hard that was for you. Stay strong :)
  • What great victory....to stop smoking and loose weight ! You will be an inspiriation to many ! Congratulations !
  • khartley535
    khartley535 Posts: 151 Member
    Good for you! Keep it up.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Way to go! Never was a smoker, but I know its a very difficult habit to give up
  • Congratulations, I just quit smoking about 3 weeks ago. I just keep reminding myself that this is for the greater good haha.
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Congratulations on releasing the habit !

Not a smoker, but I have let go of bad habits - sugar-free mints instead of unhealthy snacking or consumption of soft drinks.

Love the new me !!!

Gary
  • JaenaM
    JaenaM Posts: 251 Member
    Thanks guys! I've been doing hypnosis too, which helped a lot all the way around.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!