Hello hello hello! Happy Monday! whats for lunch!?

Options
2»

Replies

• skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I'm saying goodbye to summer :sad: by eating my watermelon for lunch
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Dunno about you but I am having pozole today!! CAN'T. WAIT. FOR. LUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nom nom nom nom
    You had me at "pozole".

Yeah, pozole has that effect one me too! I can relate!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Well, I had lunch four and a half hours ago and had a Super Whole Food Salad (quinoa, red rice, sprouted peas and beans with a lemon and basil oil dressing, blueberries and mango) followed by a Roast Chicken Salad Sandwich and a pear.

I tend to keep my diet tight during the week so I can drink my body weight in beer over the weekend and eat a curry or three and still stay looking like I do in my profile pics.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Well, I had lunch four and a half hours ago and had a Super Whole Food Salad (quinoa, red rice, sprouted peas and beans with a lemon and basil oil dressing, blueberries and mango) followed by a Roast Chicken Salad Sandwich and a pear.

I tend to keep my diet tight during the week so I can drink my body weight in beer over the weekend and eat a curry or three and still stay looking like I do in my profile pics.

Holy Mole hombre!!!! So thats the secret for maintaining that physique huh?
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Brunette :tongue:

Hair color doesn't matter as long as she is a Steeler's fan. :wink:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options

Holy Mole hombre!!!! So thats the secret for maintaining that physique huh?
    Mole? Nah, not a fan.