I finally noticed!

Options
I have been on MFP since late November of 2010 and have lost 66.2 pounds! I love you guys!
But, I have had a little bit of a malfunction. I think I might have a body image problem!
Although, this morning after putting on a size 18 pair of jeans and XL t-shirt I looked in the mirror and was surprised! I looked good! I have finally noticed my weight loss! It took 11 months and 66.2 pounds but I finally noticed! I'm so happy with myself today I could bust!

Replies

• girlypop
    Options
    Congrats!!! I know sometimes it's hard to see a difference from day to day but ya, you need to consider the big picture! keep working hard and really well done!
  • SexiB
    SexiB Posts: 46
    Options
    congradulations just keep pushing
  • lisac1422
    lisac1422 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    yay congrats!! that is so exciting! i can't wait to hit 66 pounds lost!!! :)
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    You have come so far and done so well and I am glad you are seeing the changes. Enjoy!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    90% of this battle is mental! congrats for all your hard work and finally getting to enjoy the fruits of your labor. keep going!!!
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I had to go threw old pics of me to notice. It's all mental!!! Great work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!