????

randa79
randa79 Posts: 14
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I'm new to this site and I'm really excited about getting started. I love how user friendly it is! I used to do Weight Watchers and count my points, but I wanted to try something different. So here I am counting calories and tracking my exercise. Does anyone have any suggestions as to getting started and maybe some low calorie snacks that I could eat?? Good luck to everyone!

122756.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal

Replies

• randa79
    Hi! I'm new to this site and I'm really excited about getting started. I love how user friendly it is! I used to do Weight Watchers and count my points, but I wanted to try something different. So here I am counting calories and tracking my exercise. Does anyone have any suggestions as to getting started and maybe some low calorie snacks that I could eat?? Good luck to everyone!

122756.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Welcome to MFP! First off drink plenty of water! That is a big plus! Eat fruits and veggies, especially veggies. They are low in calories and just really good for you! You will get plenty of support from people on here! Good luck!
  • randa79
    Renae,
    Thank you so much for the advice! I do need to eat more veggies! I think just by cutting out fast food too is a big help!
This discussion has been closed.