Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What is your favorite position?

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    I took one yoga class that kicked my butt. But at the end of said class, the teacher instructed those that had been practicing a specific move to go ahead and try. The rest of us should sit it out. I was curious what this totally difficult move was. umm, pshaw! I haven't got a clue what the name is (and I just tried googling without success). You lay on your back and push up, so you've arched your back. I took gymnastics so this was easy peasy. It was a small victory for an otherwise depressing day. Them yoga folks don't mess around!
  • MARI1010
    MARI1010 Posts: 76 Member
    Can someone pls explain this cobra one to me...im very intrigued. Im sure ive tried it just didnt know it was referred to as cobra.
  • jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    I love all of the warrior poses.

And corpse pose :bigsmile:
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    do I have to pic one? Half Moon, Dancer, and Bow :devil: .....and I just recently held wheel for what I considered a lifetime! when that stops killing me then that will prolly be a fav too!

Hott hula :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :flowerforyou: :love: :wink:
  • MARI1010
    I took one yoga class that kicked my butt. But at the end of said class, the teacher instructed those that had been practicing a specific move to go ahead and try. The rest of us should sit it out. I was curious what this totally difficult move was. umm, pshaw! I haven't got a clue what the name is (and I just tried googling without success). You lay on your back and push up, so you've arched your back. I took gymnastics so this was easy peasy. It was a small victory for an otherwise depressing day. Them yoga folks don't mess around!

Oh yeah, tried that. Its amazing.
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Cobra for me, but I can't for the life of me get into doing yoga regularly.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Can someone pls explain this cobra one to me...im very intrigued. Im sure ive tried it just didnt know it was referred to as cobra.

It's like this
    HP_MAR06_Bhujangasana_248.jpg
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    I do like catcher too.....I played this best
  • PeachyKeene
    I do like catcher too.....I played this best

oh yes! You see the trick is to do the downward facing dog and catcher at the same time.
  • MARI1010

It's like this
    HP_MAR06_Bhujangasana_248.jpg

Thanks!!! Very interesting indeed :devil:
  • legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    Reverse Cowgirl.

^^ banking for later
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,978 Member
    I'm going to concur with those who've said reverse cowgirl.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    I like tree or childs pose....mainly because those are the easiest lol
  • Hmmm, guess I have to start Yoga to understand these new positions. I thought I was a master at that. I guess not!! LOL!
  • If reverse cowgirl is a Yoga position... then I'm DEFINITELY going to start doing YOGA! wait . . . do you have to have a partner for that? :ohwell:
  • PeachyKeene
    If reverse cowgirl is a Yoga position... then I'm DEFINITELY going to start doing YOGA! wait . . . do you have to have a partner for that? :ohwell:

It's best done with a partner.
  • MARI1010
    If reverse cowgirl is a Yoga position... then I'm DEFINITELY going to start doing YOGA! wait . . . do you have to have a partner for that? :ohwell:

Same here Pete, we could start yoga together and learn together
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,850 Member
    top, bottom, sideways, etc... ;)
  • PeachyKeene

Look, now you have a partner. Isn't MFP wonderful!?!?!
  • MARI1010

Look, now you have a partner. Isn't MFP wonderful!?!?!

Petey's my buddy, im always there to lend a helping hand