O.o the post about your profile picture got removed?

Options
2»

Replies

• JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Oh, and my profile picture is one I edited out of boredom after curling my hair. I don't do full body pics cause I feel really fat. bleh!
    It's beautiful, btw... !
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Oh, and my profile picture is one I edited out of boredom after curling my hair. I don't do full body pics cause I feel really fat. bleh!
    It's beautiful, btw... !

Thank you!!! Congrats on your 50LB mark i can't wait until I get there. ::sigh:: hopefully someday. :)
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Yikes! No change and no credit cards please!
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options

Hahah, well then, I'll just have to stand on my tippie toes and watch through the window.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I was labeled a DILF because of my profile pic...LOL

Amen.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    It was deleted because it was posted by one of the bodybuilder.com trolls. All their posts and user names got deleted.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I made myself a zombie,I love zombies
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    wow ladies thanks! I feel like if I had a stripper pole in front of me I could make lots of money! Of course that would take alot of alcohol induced courage but...

*Breaks out dollar bills*
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    It was deleted because it was posted by one of the bodybuilder.com trolls. All their posts and user names got deleted.

I was the OP, I posted it. I'm not from bodybuilders.com nor a troll.
  • HOSED49
    Options

Hahah, well then, I'll just have to stand on my tippie toes and watch through the window.

we dont discrimnate here, just sit by somebody that has alot of money and you get the full show LOL
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

You can have some of mine :bigsmile:
  • HOSED49
    Options
    this is the longest song ever ! these lights up here really make ya sweat! I will get made fun of later for wishing i had a HRM on!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    this is the longest song ever ! these lights up here really make ya sweat! I will get made fun of later for wishing i had a HRM on!

Shake that money maker!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

Well then, I have no idea why it got deleted. I apologize. I thought that was the reason.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    <-- didn't make it into the shot in time (using timer on digital SLR)

<-- Also, one hawt mama. :big smile:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

Well then, I have no idea why it got deleted. I apologize. I thought that was the reason.

Personally I liked the thread, but I can say I am 100% sure why it got deleted.

Did we forget that the pic in the OP that referenced myspace also used the word c0ck about 5 times? :laugh: That HAS to be it, right?

anyways, my pic right now is my back and shoulders. Cuz I can't see them so I needed a pic to see what they looked like.:tongue:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Mine is simple. . It is just a picture of me. . and when that is not up there. . it is a pic of me and my daughter or silly pictures. . .