wine v. booze

so upon waking this morning i had to go and toss my recycling into the container. there was stuff there other than beer bottles and wine bottles (not much but some). ive pretty much decided that while drinking is hindering my efforts here, it's awfully damn expensive to drink wine.

ive decided im going back to the grape rum, yes, yes i am. it's cheaper in the long run and lasts way longer!! there. i made my decision and im sticking with it.

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    You go girl. . Just do whatever your pretty little hear desires. . . I'll stick with wine personally. . But on a sidenote. . What the heck is grape rum? Are you having grape soda mixed with rum??? lol:bigsmile:
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    I've decieded to stick with wine.

It can take me two hours to sip a 4oz glass of cabernet.

A drink...well that's another story.
  • grape rum i found at the beginnign of the summer. i just mix it with diet sprite but im not wanting the soda lately...crystal light me thinks? pink lemonade? i want to be in a summer frame of mind all winter long :D
  • I've decieded to stick with wine.

It can take me two hours to sip a 4oz glass of cabernet.

A drink...well that's another story.

awww, im jealous...me and the bottles make the best of friends...my belly roll doesnt appreciate it veyr much :)
  • grape rum i found at the beginnign of the summer. i just mix it with diet sprite but im not wanting the soda lately...crystal light me thinks? pink lemonade? i want to be in a summer frame of mind all winter long :D

My favorite drink is vodka and crystal light: I call it a disco lemonade :]

I pour the vodka in, add water to fill the glass and throw in a single packet of USUALLY raspberry lemonade crystal light. Delicious and it keeps you slightly hydrated while drinking :]

I pour the vodka in, add water to fill the glass and throw in a single packet of USUALLY raspberry lemonade crystal light. Delicious and it keeps you slightly hydrated while drinking :]

high five!! :)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    grape rum i found at the beginnign of the summer. i just mix it with diet sprite but im not wanting the soda lately...crystal light me thinks? pink lemonade? i want to be in a summer frame of mind all winter long :D

Now.. .I'm down with that. .. I am going to have to try that out some time!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,046 Member
    Nice going babycakes!!! I love this thread too!!! How to get your drink on with the least amount of calories possible!!! awesomenesssssssssss :drinker:
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Coors light...yum just sayin :D 100 cals
  • Alogwood
    Alogwood Posts: 23 Member
    Micalob Ultra 95 cal and 2.9mg of carbs! I have found the ultimate DIET beer :drinker:
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    you could make your own wine... i'm spending $385 and will get roughly 30 gallons of wine. it'll come out to about $2.50 per bottle. you jelly???
  • Iamfit4life
    you could make your own wine... i'm spending $385 and will get roughly 30 gallons of wine. it'll come out to about $2.50 per bottle. you jelly???

uh yeah.

Hook a sister up!
    (I couldn't have said that any dorkier)
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member

uh yeah.

Hook a sister up!

now it seems that i'm the popular one!!! hahaha. actually, my dad makes about 200 gallons for himself. it is the legal limit in new york city for personal consumption spirits. it's about $2.50 a bottle because we stopped factoring in any equipment costs a looooong time ago.
  • Iamfit4life

uh yeah.

Hook a sister up!

now it seems that i'm the popular one!!! hahaha. actually, my dad makes about 200 gallons for himself. it is the legal limit in new york city for personal consumption spirits. it's about $2.50 a bottle because we stopped factoring in any equipment costs a looooong time ago.
    That's awesome. I think wine is now officially in my MFP top 5 most used. :(
  • you could make your own wine... i'm spending $385 and will get roughly 30 gallons of wine. it'll come out to about $2.50 per bottle. you jelly???

marry me. NOW!