FIT TV programs - how do i define them?

Options
I've been doing some of the FIT TV programs but i'm not totally sure how to classify them on the exercise log.

does anyone do these shows?

i just did cardio blast for an hour but when i picture cardio i picture ellipticals and running. this program was more squats, push ups, bicep curls, leg lifts, lunges, things like that.

what do i classify this as? i've been listing it as calisthenics. you think that's accurate or should i list it as straight out cardio? or maybe strength training?

Replies

• SaraWojcik19
    SaraWojcik19 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I've been doing some of the FIT TV programs but i'm not totally sure how to classify them on the exercise log.

does anyone do these shows?

i just did cardio blast for an hour but when i picture cardio i picture ellipticals and running. this program was more squats, push ups, bicep curls, leg lifts, lunges, things like that.

what do i classify this as? i've been listing it as calisthenics. you think that's accurate or should i list it as straight out cardio? or maybe strength training?
  • d5d14m66
    d5d14m66 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm not familiar with those programs but it sounds like circuit training, which is listed as a cardio exercise.
  • SaraWojcik19
    SaraWojcik19 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    ok i just went in and compared the calorie difference in the two - circuit training and calisthenics - and they are identical. so i guess either one works.

thanks!