Arrrrrgh!! Health rant!!!

Options
Hi Everyone

I've had a horrendous week, so I've been a coward and not even braved the scales!!

I know I really should, but I've had a lot of health issues and have been too unwell to stick to my 'good stuff' and cook/ shop for myself! I've been forced to use take-away and ready-meals.

Also, because I've felt so rotten, I've been using food to cheer myself up again! I'm working on this! I've finally managed to find a copy of ''Allen Carr's Easy Way to Lose Weight'' and am having my initial read through, then going to go back through again, putting everything into practice!

This guy's method managed to get me to stop smoking (30 self-rolled cigs a day!!! yip, pretty heavy!) and I was a pretty dedicated smoker, until the end of winter 2010/2011 when I ended up with flu then chest infection, then Pleurisy!!! It frightened me so much!!!

My weight is starting to frighten me too! I may not be hugely overweight, but with the pain and stiffness thanks to my medical condition, I'm finding daily necessities exhausting and difficult! Even getting in/ out and comfortable in bed is becoming a challenge! I don't want it to be anymore!!

I'll let you know how I get on with everything! Sorry for the long post my lovelies!! Also sorry for the misery vibes! Hoping to be back to my usual self soon!!

lotsa love to you all! You keep me goin!!!
Ales xx

Replies

• RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    AH, MY POOR ALES, I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE SICK. I HOPE YOU HAVE ALOT OF SUPPORT THERE TO HELP YOU. I'M THINKING OF YOU, MY FRIEND, LOVE, RED:heart:
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry you are sick.. hope you are on the road to recovery very soon.
  • lyndyloo5
    lyndyloo5 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi

Try not to be too hard on yourself if you've not been well. It's easier said than done to make sure you're eating the right stuff if you can't get out to do shopping. I swear by internet shopping and deliveries, not only do you only buy what you've planned to but you don't get swayed towards the naughty food offers and isles either. Whatever the case, look after yourself and get as much rest as you can.

-x-x-x-
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)

Some wise words here

xx