Challenge Group (New Members Welcome) 9/19-9/25

Options
2»

Replies

• Shawnalee0703
    Options
    I am back! haha I did months of these challenges a while back. It feels good to be back on track. 4lbs away from my lowest weight in May!
    So this will help me focus too!
    I guess what I mean is I will start the next one haha... But I am glad I found you guys again!
  • oliviawink
    oliviawink Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Shawnalee - glad to see you're back! Glad you found this challenge and I look forward to having you "around" again! :laugh:
  • oliviawink
    Options
    MON ~ Challenge: 50 lunges (after 50 minutes of circuit training)
    TUES ~ Challenge: 20 toe touches (I interpreted this to mean 40 total, 20/side, and this was after 30 minutes of pilates. My abs say "ouch!")
    WED ~ Challenge: 75 crunches (after workout video that included abs)
    THU ~ Challenge: 50 calf raises
    FRI ~ Challenge: off day
    SAT ~ Challenge:
    SUN ~ Challenge:

I need to bust it out if I'm gonna get all of these in. I have 2 ultimate frisbee games today and I took a 3 mile walk this morning, so I don't think I'll get them all in, but maybe one more, which isn't too bad
    new foods: 2/7 - fresh figs and homemade crabapple jelly from the tree in my backyard.
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Tried mustard greens, they weren't bad. I had them mixed with broccoli, broccoli rabe & noodles

MON ~ Challenge: 100 calf raises
    TUES ~ Challenge: 100 calf raises & 75 crunches (25 each)
    WED ~ Challenge: 100 calf raises
    THU ~ Challenge: 100 calf raises
    FRI ~ Challenge: 100 calf raises & 40 lunges
    SAT ~ Challenge: 50 calf raises & 25 toe touches
    SUN ~ Challenge: 25 planks

Total new foods tried: 4/4 Please tell us what you had and what you thought of it
    Total Challenges: 5/7
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Do you guys still want me to post these challenges? It seems like all of us dropped off last week
  • oliviawink
    Options
    Do you guys still want me to post these challenges? It seems like all of us dropped off last week

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! But hopefully others join too. If you do another one, I'll be sure to let the peeps in my other challenge group know as well, that'll certainly boost the numbers
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    Looking forward to the challenge!!! :-D I am back to work full time this week and NEED to get my A** in gear! haha
  • Juniper88
    Options
    YES PLEASE!!!!!! Completing 1 whole week of your challenges is my goal!

THANK YOU FOR DOING IT! :smile:
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Is there a new challenge for this week? I wasn't able to workout at all last week and want to get back on track this week!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I didn't think anyone wanted to carry on. I will post the challenges tonight and link it here. Sorry for the delay
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I didn't think anyone wanted to carry on. I will post the challenges tonight and link it here. Sorry for the delay
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting these! I've been trying to keep up with them even though I am still limited by my fractured foot. I love trying new things. Those planks this week were a killer, but fun. I had to laugh at myself when I fell over a couple of times while trying to push back up on the last arm.
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options

Hahaha! I'll keep going if you keep posting! :happy:
  • bmfrazie
    Options