Gluten Free Diet Support

Options
2»

Replies

• mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I was GF for a year and lost an easy 25 lbs without any exercise.....I have strayed away from my GF ways and gained 15 of the 25 I lost. :(
    I was actually doing the GenoType diet which states that Gluten is a no-no for O blood-types.
    So, now that I am back on track....I'm back to GF. Please let me know if you need any tips at all.
    Good luck!!

That's SUPER interesting, and the first time I've heard this. I'm type O, so if this is the case, that would explain my intolerance!

I had a bit of gluten last night (stupid soy sauce hiding in the recipe a friend made), and definitely paid the belly price. My weight was up a notch this morning, and I've had unusual stomach behavior since I ate it. Hope it's out of my system soon! Lots of water for me today!
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Tried Oberto Natural Beef Jerky today. Very good. There wasn't any wheat in the ingredients.

Hope everyone is well. :flowerforyou:
  • trish028
    trish028 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to hear more about the kind of symptoms people had before changing to gluten free
  • BBCTiffyB
    BBCTiffyB Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I would like to hear more about the kind of symptoms people had before changing to gluten free

I was "diagnosed" with IBS many years ago. Basically for me my symptoms where:

- Diarrhea EVERYTIME I ate
    - Bloating in abdomen area ALL OF THE TIME but mostly after I ate
    - Fatigue
    - Adult onset lactose intolorent

If you want to try gluten free, it really isn't hard to do and you can see improvement almost instantly. I saw slight improvement in 3 - 5 days and continue to see improvement still.

Hope this helps =)
    ~Tiffany