Walden Farms Calorie Free products.....have you tried them ?

Options
2»

Replies

• Ervie317
    Ervie317 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I have tried the bbq sauces and they were good, but a little runny. My boyfriend used them when he was on his competition diet since he couldn't have any sugar and needed something to put on his plain chicken. He also liked the chocolate syrup on his protein pancakes.
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    i have the BBQ sauce and its good. as far as the others, i havent tried them but i like my herheys chocolate and strawberry sugar free syrups for 15 calories of awesomeness :) so good on the breyers carb smart vanilla ice cream... also, if you want a good pancake/waffle syrup...log cabin sugar free maple syrup is 20 cals for 1/4 cup. thats a lot of syrup and my good lord you cant tell there isnt any sugar in it. woooooooooooo!!!!!! got me thinking about food...im gonna have to have some blueberry waffles and syrup now.
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    My Walden Farm chocolate syrup came today...after waiting nearly 3 weeks lol (shipped from US to UK)

I had a teaspoonful to try it and coincidentally have a headache now

It tastes, um odd.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    How could it be real food with 0 calories?
  • BeesKnees181
    BeesKnees181 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I was addicted to the Chipotle Ranch dressing a couple of years ago. I loved dipping celery in it for a low cal snack at work.
  • justme84x
    Options
    i tried a few products and that was all i did...TRY because I couldnt eat them they were horrible!!
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I tried the chocolate dip, and it was NASTY NASTY NASTY!! :frown:

Tasted like artificial sweetners, water, and a hint of sugar-free chocolate syrup... AND it was runny. I couldn't eat more than 2 "dips" of it... and that's really saying something, b/c I will eat just about anything!!