WOW, I just realized...

Options
That I haven't been on this website in a LONGGGG time! About a month and a half. I don't know what happened, I almost just stopped caring, got lazy and never logged my food or excerised regularly. I NEED to get back to doing that, and I am starting tomorrow morning. It is one of my New Years Resolutions, to lose a couple pounds, I really need to lose about 10-15 to be in my ideal range. It may not look like I need to lose that much, but I do.(everyone tells me that). I think that is the main reason why I feel stuck, because everyone keeps telling me I don't need to lose weight, eat right, or exercise, when really that isn't true. Everyone should eat right and try to exercise even if its only a few times a week. It is human nature! So I guess what I am trying to say is I am back, some encouraging would be nice!:happy: :tongue:

Thanks so much,:happy:

-Danielle

Replies

• healthychic
    Options
    That I haven't been on this website in a LONGGGG time! About a month and a half. I don't know what happened, I almost just stopped caring, got lazy and never logged my food or excerised regularly. I NEED to get back to doing that, and I am starting tomorrow morning. It is one of my New Years Resolutions, to lose a couple pounds, I really need to lose about 10-15 to be in my ideal range. It may not look like I need to lose that much, but I do.(everyone tells me that). I think that is the main reason why I feel stuck, because everyone keeps telling me I don't need to lose weight, eat right, or exercise, when really that isn't true. Everyone should eat right and try to exercise even if its only a few times a week. It is human nature! So I guess what I am trying to say is I am back, some encouraging would be nice!:happy: :tongue:

Thanks so much,:happy:

-Danielle
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :flowerforyou:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :drinker:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Welcome back :happy: Good luck. We know what is good for us not anyone else. So do what is best for you :happy: Being healthy and happy with your self. I found it doesn't really matter what others think as long as I feel good about myself. But getting their this is the best place for support. So hang in their.
  • healthychic
    Options
    Thanks so much! I am glad to be back!:happy:
  • healthychic
    Options
    You are right, I DO have to do whats right for ME! Thanks for the support guys!
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Your welcome:flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    welcome back! it is always good to be healthy and you can do this!!! But do it for you not anyone else!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and best of luck in reaching your goals!! :flowerforyou:

-Tami
  • marc4
    marc4 Posts: 79
    Options
    Congratulations on losing over 100 lbs in a year!!!!! What a motivator for the newbies like me!!!!!!
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome back :smile: . I too have been away for a bit but am glad to be returning! I have always such friendly support and motivation here that I am still uncertain as to why I myself drifted away for a moment there????:noway: :noway: I like what you say about "GIVE THE SUPPORT YOU GET" . You are truly are a motivator!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Well I've missed you Danielle :sad: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: Glad to see you back around...stick to what you know you need to do for your own health...ppl yes even well meaning ppl will have their opinions:drinker:

FC:heart: