AppleBees Solution

Options
vs_shine
vs_shine Posts: 1,322 Member
OMG! I have to share this with yall..... So after work on Friday a friend and I went to applebees...i wasn't terribly hungry, but i needed something small.... so I wanted something small and not full of fat....and what i got was perfect!! so heads up if you're going for a casual meet or something this is perfect..... A side order of Red Beans and Rice and a SkinnyBee Margarita!! Yum. (and a glass of water) And i was full! lol Goodness knows restaurants are danger zones! lol

Replies

• jason9976
    Options
    Applebee's also has a good under 550 cal menu. I love the asiago peppercorn steak.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Applebee's also has a good under 550 cal menu. I love the asiago peppercorn steak.

That's what I get, I need to get steak when I go out to dinner. :)

Though last time I went to Applebee's I also got two pomegranate margaritas. :bigsmile: They were really good.
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    They also have more options on the Under 500 cal menu than the menu lists. Most, if not all, of the weight watchers items also fall into that category the last time I checked. I assume, though, that weight watchers restricts how their logo is used in conjunction with "caloric menus."
  • vs_shine
    vs_shine Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options

That's what I get, I need to get steak when I go out to dinner. :)

Though last time I went to Applebee's I also got two pomegranate margaritas. :bigsmile: They were really good.

Yum! i'll have to try it!
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options

I LOVE the asiago peppercorn steak!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Their skinny margarita tastes too fake-sugary to me (and I like fake sugar).

But good job!
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I find it so easy to plan ahead if I know I'm going there... my fav!
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options

I LOVE the asiago peppercorn steak!

Ditto! Also... to add to this, do you guys know that Cheesecake Factory has come out with their Skinnylisious Menu at a lot of their locations? I had one of the steaks - it was awesome!! I even had a couple bites of Kahlua Cheesecake and didn't go over (but it was planned for in advance). More and more restaurants are jumping on board!
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options

Ditto! Also... to add to this, do you guys know that Cheesecake Factory has come out with their Skinnylisious Menu at a lot of their locations? I had one of the steaks - it was awesome!! I even had a couple bites of Kahlua Cheesecake and didn't go over (but it was planned for in advance). More and more restaurants are jumping on board!

The white chicken chili was very filling the last time I went to Cheesecake Factory, and I believe it's on the light menu as well.