Options
any reds out there tonite?

Replies

• kmdougherty
    Options
    any reds out there tonite?
  • berrypatchdesigns
    Options
    I just finished my last meal for the night! How has your day been?
  • Bride092909
    Options
    I'm here too!
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    bad day i had chocolate and chips and over in all aspects...AND on top of that my ex bf of almost 4 yrs is gallavanting around the city wasted apparently quite often and it kills me to know hes vulnerable and around all those pretty girls :frown:
  • berrypatchdesigns
    Options
    bad day i had chocolate and chips and over in all aspects...AND on top of that my ex bf of almost 4 yrs is gallavanting around the city wasted apparently quite often and it kills me to know hes vulnerable and around all those pretty girls :frown:

All the more reason to start out fresh in the morning. Try to keep focused even though it can be tough! You have a lot of support here!
  • Bride092909
    Options
    rough day kmdougherty,

but we all have them, tomorrow is a new day, hang in there.

Ex bf's are tough issues to deal with...know there is a plan and he'll figure everything out sooner or later.

Have a good sleep,

Carmen :wink:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I'm on and getting more and more confuzzled. I read the newbie post under diet and nutrition where it talks about which calories you should follow. So if there is anyone who can tell me if I have this right in my head please let me know. I should go by the basic calories allowed and not the calories added through exercise is this right? I get 2400 calories normally but like today I did 30 min on bike and got another 600 and some. That puts me at over 3000 calories. I ate all day and I'm at 2050. I had 3 meals, 2 snacks, and will have a treat later on and I can't possibly get in 350 more calories much less 971 more. So I understood his post to mean that I should ignore the extra calories added in for exercise and stick to the 2400 I get to begin with if I actually want to lose weight is that right???
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I am on surfing and watching Grey's Anatomy
  • Renea101
    Options
    Hey Guys, just getting home. Hope you all had a GREAT DAY today!

I am way under my calories but I haven't done any challenges today (except the water)

I will do my cardio tomorrow night after work and church, so I will check in with everyone tomorrow night. Go TEAM Go!
  • Renea101
    Options
    Hey Guys, just getting home. Hope you all had a GREAT DAY today!

I am way under my calories but I haven't done any challenges today (except the water)

I will do my cardio tomorrow night after work and church, so I will check in with everyone tomorrow night. Go TEAM Go!

P.S. I walked my hiney off tonight at my second job if that counts for any thing! (walk, walk, walk, walk!!!)
  • berrypatchdesigns
    Options
    The fact that you are working two jobs is energy enough for me! I sometimes wonder why I don't lose more weight when I'm running around with my two kid's during the day!

Any other challenges going on that I'm unaware of? I'm still working on water intake and exercise when I can squeeze some time in for myself.
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I'm about to go to the gym...to get in my 45 mins and some weights. I am so not in the mood today...not sure why.I just hafta get up off my butt and go! Hope everyone had a good day so far! It's almost 2pm here and I've had 5 glasses (not cups) of water...so i'm pretty good so far on water! Just the workout left to do!
  • AngelaBeaulieu
    AngelaBeaulieu Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    when is our next weigh in and who do we inform of our Loss!!! :blushing:
  • berrypatchdesigns
    Options
    I'm about to go to the gym...to get in my 45 mins and some weights. I am so not in the mood today...not sure why.I just hafta get up off my butt and go! Hope everyone had a good day so far! It's almost 2pm here and I've had 5 glasses (not cups) of water...so i'm pretty good so far on water! Just the workout left to do!

I have found that sometimes when I am not in the mood to exercise I end up working twice as hard. I really don't know why, but if I can just get myself to the gym (or walking) I feel much better! Have a good work out. I plan to do the same tonight.