Birthday Cake?

Options

Replies

• TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Have a rice cake. COMPROMISE! Crisis averted! Happy Birthday!!
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Lifestyle change not a diet comes to mind..
    If you are concentrating on lifestyle change, cake one day is not a biggie because you have many many days to balance it out.
    If you are on a fad or gimmick diet then you are screwed.
  • bjenny12345
    bjenny12345 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    fat_cake.jpg

:flowerforyou:

Wow, I wonder if it is her birthday?
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Not unless that cake has a significant meaning to you. But other than that, you can put a candle on any food that you like...make a wish and blow your birthday candle. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    This was the last year I invite killagb to my birthday!!!!!

Don't eat the cake. You don't have to do it just because it's your birthday.
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Ice cream instead? WHy must you have cake? Treat yourself in some other way.
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I agree with most of the posts - cake is nostalgic but unless it won't seem like your birthday without a slice, skip it. There are some fantastic vegan cakes out there (especially chocolate!), but unless you can get rid of the cake the next day, a cake is a lot for one person to eat and too much of a temptation for your hubby. Wish I had a vegan cake-in-a-cup recipe to share!

Anyway, given your circumstances, maybe you could splurge on some other kind of treat. Maybe a big bowl of fresh berries and almond milk, with a little sugar for sweetening?

In any event, hope you have a totally fantastic birthday!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    fat_cake.jpg

It sure looks like she is having a happy one.
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    fat_cake.jpg

the real question here is..... What are those yummy looking candy wrappers on her bare legs?!
  • infamousmk
    Options

the real question here is..... What are those yummy looking candy wrappers on her bare legs?!

I'm pretty sure the wrapper stuffed between her belly and leg was a Russell Stovers Mallow Bunny.
  • Loko_Ino
    Options
    Soooo...
    is it better to post a pic of an overweight person and mock them rather mock an overweight person on this sight?

Wonder who make that pic to mock? Maybe the same douches that came here and trolled this board with hateful things that everyone was so up in arms about.

interesting turn of events human nature creates...
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Soooo...
    is it better to post a pic of an overweight person and mock them rather mock an overweight person on this sight?

Wonder who make that pic to mock? Maybe the same douches that came here and trolled this board with hateful things that everyone was so up in arms about.

Well I gave Killa clear permission to use my pic .. so...
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    You are stronger than I am if you aren't having cake on your bday, I sure had some!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Soooo...

It was just simply an inspirational picture since she clearly did not want to eat cake. If she wanted to eat it otherwise, I wouldn't have bothered putting what I did.

eta: I went ahead and just changed it so as to not offend...didn't intend for that.
  • infamousmk
    Options
    Soooo...

Meh - you let someone take a photo of you in your tightie whities eating an entire boston cream pie, I'm gonna make fun of you. That's the price you pay for living - some times you get teased. Now, if this person showed up and said, "eff off, all of you. my feelings are hurt." I'd probably apologize for being an *kitten*. I'd also expect, that if I had a photo like this floating around, that people would mock it. Actually, I expect to be mocked for lots of things - being fat is one of them.
  • Loko_Ino
    Options
    Actually, I expect to be mocked for lots of things - being fat is one of them.

shame
  • infamousmk
    Options

shame

What does that even mean? Life's tough, buddy - wear a helmet.
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    My birthday is next Sunday. Every year, my wife bakes a fresh apple pie instead of cake, just for me. Lard, fresh apples, sugar, the works. Each 1/8th is 300 calories, and I am going to eat the whole thing in like, two days.

Once a year. The highlight of my September. Worth every calorie.

Enjoy your birthday. Eat the cake.
  • bjenny12345
    bjenny12345 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

shame

What does that even mean? Life's tough, buddy - wear a helmet.

Haha! I am going to use that line! I guess SOME people have no sense of humor, geesh.
  • PatasDeGallina
    PatasDeGallina Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone, for your heart felt replies. :blushing:

And for the creepy picture of the BBW eating the cake. :noway:

Of course, it's her birthday. And those are her birthday undies. :wink:

I'm sure later I'll be sitting around in my birthday undies. Muahahahaha...

You're all right about doing what I really want to do, the hell with tradition or societal standards.

To the Birthday Daiquiri!! :drinker:

I'm having a really good time with this damn smiley faces.