Shoedazzle.com?

Options
Hey -

Anyone use shoedazzle.com? I'm tempted, but need some honest reviews.

I like shoes, bags, etc. Not the highest quality items, I sure, but I'm good with that for fun/trendy stuff.

Thanks!

Cici

Replies

• Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Google: It's your friend.
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I'm a member but I haven't bought anything.

It annoys me that I can only look at the shoes in my showroom.

I WANT TO LOOK AT ALL THE SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :explode:
  • Cici2329
    Options
    Thanks for the links, Kate. The reviews I was finding seemed overly positive, which made me nervous.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Google: It's your friend.

This would be appropriate if OP was asking "What is Shoedazzle.com?"

It sounds like she is trying to get honest opinions from real people, not skeptic reviews found elsewhere.
  • JLervold86
    JLervold86 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have had shoedazzle since last February...I LOVE IT...I've only purchased 3 pairs of shoes and they're all really decent quality actually. Plus where else can you get a cute pair of boots for $39.95. You can ask to see certain types of shoes if you call them up (actual people pick up the phone too!) and they'll throw them in your show room. PLUS you can see all of your friends shoes if you link up your facebook account as well. Actually the first pair of shoes I bought weren't in my showroom but on the sign in page and I wanted them, so I called and they were ordered in 3 minutes, my second pair were from a friends showroom and then I didn't order for about 7 months, this month finally got the cutest black boots from my showroom. Skipping months has not been a problem at all either, if you don't like it you just skip and no one bothers you. Great customer service, cute shoes and the right price :o)
  • califigureeight
    Options
    I've gotten 2 pair of shoes and like them. They are not the best of quality but worth $39.99. I also have to order a 9 instead of an 8.5 because they don't carry wide widths.
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I'm a member but I haven't bought anything.

It annoys me that I can only look at the shoes in my showroom.

I WANT TO LOOK AT ALL THE SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :explode:

This and they don't have much of a selection in the way of flats.
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    bump
  • Cici2329
    Options
    Thanks, everyone. I'm still on the fence, but good to hear from people who have ordered there before.

Cici
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You could look at Zappos.com too.

They have everything!