Gears of War 3............Xbox 360

Options

Replies

• brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Nearly finished Red Dead Redemption then I don't know where to start; Deus Ex, Gears 3 or the other handful of games that are awaiting me. I used to game about 4 days a week for a couple hours each. Now, I'm lucky if I can squeeze in 2 hours a week so I am WAY behind.
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Nearly finished Red Dead Redemption then I don't know where to start; Deus Ex, Gears 3 or the other handful of games that are awaiting me. I used to game about 4 days a week for a couple hours each. Now, I'm lucky if I can squeeze in 2 hours a week so I am WAY behind.

i'm with you buddy.............
    i have more games sealed waiting to play, i kept buying them at the same right when the gaming time dropped off.........bad move, RDR was way to long for me, but a great game
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    the 13 inch screen is your problem, i will be staring at my 47 inch 3d tv i use only for video games............
    [/quote]

Don't blame me when you start going blind from the 3D....
  • albinogorilla
    Options
    the 13 inch screen is your problem, i will be staring at my 47 inch 3d tv i use only for video games............

Don't blame me when you start going blind from the 3D....
    [/quote]

still not quoting right............. i should start a MFP message board how-to post for you to crap on so you can leave this one........
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options

i have more games sealed waiting to play, i kept buying them at the same right when the gaming time dropped off.........bad move, RDR was way to long for me, but a great game

Deus Ex....good premise, but it sucked, they made it overly difficult
  • albinogorilla
    Options

Deus Ex....good premise, but it sucked, they made it overly difficult

i waited on this one also..........glad i did on that one..........
  • brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Nothing like hearing negatives about the game you've ordered a week ago! I was a big fan of the first one many years ago as was my brother and he loved the new one hard. See what happens.

Red Dead sucked for the first few hours for me, I went straight from GTA4 to that and got so bored. So I shelved it for about 6 months and have only picked it up again in the last 2 months. It gets better and better and I'm glad I stuck with it.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    The hubby is waiting in line as we speak :bigsmile:

We ordered 2 copies bc we have 2 setups in our house. BIG dorks but we :heart: it.

Guess I'll play some Dead Island while I wait :drinker:
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    mine is preordered, but i'll be picking it up tomorrow or wednesdday.
  • albinogorilla
    Options
    hope everyone is enjoying it, amazon offering $40.50 in trade, ship in a week if you just like the single player or dont like it............
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    hope everyone is enjoying it, amazon offering $40.50 in trade, ship in a week if you just like the single player or dont like it............
    I have not gotten past wave 40 on horde with 5 players. It is brutal.
  • albinogorilla
    Options

i haven't gotten past 8, with just me and my brother, so you got a hell of a jump on me!
  • ChrisStoney
    Options
    [[/quote]I have not gotten past wave 40 on horde with 5 players. It is brutal.
    [/quote]

i haven't gotten past 8, with just me and my brother, so you got a hell of a jump on me!
    [/quote]

I'm allready on level 50, turds!

Hehehe
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    [
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I'm allready on level 50, turds!

Hehehe
    [/quote]Skipping to level 50 does not count
  • ChrisStoney
    Options
    I think bigbearw's brain exploded, apparently the gears of war 3 is occupying all his time, and he is playing it on a 47 inch TV, hope he is OK...

just kidding I am on level 0
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Picked up my sons " BOX .." Yesterday ..lol thought it was a wee kittle game to fit in my handbag .... He had it preordered for months now ... Any way .. Ummm .. I'm not sure if he has even surfaced to eat or drink since he got it going ..
  • albinogorilla
    Options
    I think bigbearw's brain exploded, apparently the gears of war 3 is occupying all his time, and he is playing it on a 47 inch TV, hope he is OK...

just kidding I am on level 0

thread crappin' old man...........you probably bought it for your kid and didn't even know it, he just took the money out of your wallet like everyone else.............
  • ChrisStoney
    Options
    go back to playing...
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I was going to haul a bunch of games up to Gamestop last night to trade in towards it since they're doing 30% extra trade-in value, but I got home, hit the elliptical for 45 minutes, then had to deal with dinner, and by then it was too late. Today's my day of rest tho after 5 days of exercise, so tonight's the night I think. Heard the single player story is pretty epic and offers some pretty good closure on the trilogy, so I'm going to cave and grab it.
  • albinogorilla
    Options
    I was going to haul a bunch of games up to Gamestop last night to trade in towards it since they're doing 30% extra trade-in value, but I got home, hit the elliptical for 45 minutes, then had to deal with dinner, and by then it was too late. Today's my day of rest tho after 5 days of exercise, so tonight's the night I think. Heard the single player story is pretty epic and offers some pretty good closure on the trilogy, so I'm going to cave and grab it.

my brother and i are over halfway through, playing co-op and its pretty solid. online is very unique as well and offers lots of options.