I can finally envision the smaller/healthier me. ....

Options
I'm fairly new to Mfp 5 days in so far, and I am so inspired by others stories, photos and overall journey. I just need to be healthy. I have a 6 month old baby girl, and she is beyond energetic. it gives me an insight to what the future will be like with her running around everywhere and I want to be prepared. I want to slide, swing, swim with her without worrying if my butt will fit at the park.. Lol.

Just wanna say hey to everyone, and ask for a little inspiration. Whatever you got..I'll take.

Replies

• Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Your daughter is a good motivator and your at the right spot to see that weight loss happens. Make MFP your priority and I believe you will be surprised how quickly the pounds disappear. Best to you and yours.
  • CrystalThin
    CrystalThin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks a bunch. I have LIVED with this site for the past 5 days. I don't have an excuse to disconnect from such great info. This time feels different, and you are right; my baby girl is all the motivation I need.
  • blarics11
    Options
    Welcome! I have been at it for 2 weeks now, Love this site!

feel free to add me as a friend, and good luck in your weightloss journey :happy:
  • dheyen
    Options
    i AM VERY NEW TO THIS & THE BEGINNING OF MY JOURNEY TO A HELTHIER & HAPPY ME! I WANT TO LOSE 50-60 LBS BY JUNE 2012, BUT THE SOONER THE BETTER. I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT TO BE HELATHIER & HAPPY WITH MY APPEARANCE & TO BE A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR MY 3 TEENAGERS THAT ARE VERY ATHLETIC & ENERGETIC. I'M ALSO GETTING MARRIED IN JUNE & WANT TO LOOK AMAZING IN MY DRESS! KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS & I WISH ALL OF YOU GET TO WHERE YOU WANT TO BE. GOD BLESS....
  • CrystalThin
    Options
    Hey dheyen. Thank you and good luck with your journey as well.
  • carolyn4181
    Options
    Good luck!! Your daughter will thank you for being the healthest you can be...for her sake too! If we show are kids that we love ourselves by taking care of ourselves, they will learn to love themselves too.
  • CrystalThin
    Options
    Good luck!! Your daughter will thank you for being the healthest you can be...for her sake too! If we show are kids that we love ourselves by taking care of ourselves, they will learn to love themselves too.

I agree 100%