Any PURPLES out there??

wondering what everyone is up to?

Replies

• wondering what everyone is up to?
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    procrastinating. i should be studying :tongue: finished my workout and logged all my food for today :smile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    hey girl! it is 11:04 pm here. Hehe! I am checking email and stuff and seeing what is new! How are you? How did you do today?
  • procrastinating. i should be studying :tongue: finished my workout and logged all my food for today :smile:
    I'm a huge procrastinator, so I get you!! I logged all my food and exercise. I still have bowflex when my 3 year old goes to bed though. But, it's been logged :drinker:
  • renae77
    i got everything logged in....i used my cleaning as some form of exercise today but it wasnt much. my first day off work i dont do too much except relax. so tomorrow is a new day and i am gonna work out good! got my 30 day shred and 5 other jillian michael dvds to work thru. pretty sure I wont get but one done because that will probably wear me out!
  • hey girl! it is 11:04 pm here. Hehe! I am checking email and stuff and seeing what is new! How are you? How did you do today?
    I did good. I have 18 calories left. I figured out how to log my weight lifting on the bowflex for calories. I needed to drink more water. But, just couldn't do it with the crappy dentist comboed with wisdom teeth, I mentioned in an earlier post. How did you do? Get on that elliptical!!:tongue:
  • if the jillian DVD's are anything like she is on BL I think that's all I'd get done for the day too. Just one and rest, lots of rest!!!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    i got everything logged in....i used my cleaning as some form of exercise today but it wasnt much. my first day off work i dont do too much except relax. so tomorrow is a new day and i am gonna work out good! got my 30 day shred and 5 other jillian michael dvds to work thru. pretty sure I wont get but one done because that will probably wear me out!

ooh which other videos of hers did you get? i have her 30 day shred which i've been doing for over a week now. i also have her "biggest winner" collection which i'll probably start in february
  • renae77

ooh which other videos of hers did you get? i have her 30 day shred which i've been doing for over a week now. i also have her "biggest winner" collection which i'll probably start in february
    that is them....i had one already and then ordered the whole set. just got them today actually. i am ready to try them out. i also have 3 from the Biggest Loser show that are pretty good too! Makes my legs feel rough!!
  • 4real
    4real Posts: 72 Member
    Hey everyone!!! I'm still here, I almost finished with getting my hair done. I decided to get cornrow braids, so I don't have to focus on my hair during workouts & since I'm heading back to school as of Monday. I have enough to do @ 6:00 am like getting my twins ready for school.
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Just returned after a 105 minute walk outside. My ears are SO COLD..
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    hello my purple team, I am here but only for a few minutes today, today is my long long long day. I am working 15 hours today. So ya'll make one challanges so we dont have so many out there and let all the purple people eaters do it, if we can. Make it easy for some of the ones just starting out. Will someone make a post that says Purple team challange week 2. Have a good day and I should be back on her tomorrow. tamara
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Here and ready! I sooo want to get out of the office today and get on the road.
    I did my Couch to 5K 2nd exercise last night. My daughter came with me which was great.
  • skiski
    skiski Posts: 173 Member
    Hey all...

In the UK it is 13:51 in the afternoon..I have a much needed day off work so am enjoying a movie called "Make it Happen" and munching on my tuna & cucumber crackers lol!!!!!

love skiski xxx