New Member looking for friends/support

Options
Hello,
I am looking for friends /support while we all share a common goal of getting healthy. I could really use a support network! Looking forward making new friends. Thanks :smile:

Replies

• JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! :flowerforyou:

Feel free to add me if you like
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!:smile:
  • ConnieSG
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! This is an awesome website with a lot of information. Please feel free to add me if you would like
  • missbordessa
    Options
    Hello; I am new also and would be happy to be a friend and lend support. Please add me. Thanks!
  • bwalters82
    Options
    Add away! :)
  • KENNY1957
    KENNY1957 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    SINCE YOUR READY....WE ARE TOO LETS GET IT GOING GIRL....ADD ME FOR MOTIVATION....:glasses:
  • krstal02
    krstal02 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    HI my name is Kristal and I would be happy if you added me. I have lost 32 pounds total (I learned of MFP after I had already lost 5 pounds) I am trying to lose 10 more as a short term goal (struggling a bit now) Then I plan to set a new goal of 25. I wish you the best be encouraged.
  • KENNY1957
    KENNY1957 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hello; I am new also and would be happy to be a friend and lend support. Please add me. Thanks!

PLENTY OF TIME TO GET THAT LIFE BACK....FEEL FREE HIT THE KEY.......AND LET'S ROCK!!!:wink:
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone!
  • DJParrish01
    DJParrish01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey from Savannah, Ga! I'll be your fitness pal!!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • mooselady2004
    mooselady2004 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am just starting over again after a rough year. Please feel free to add me as well!
  • hikingchick
    Options
    hi there. welcome to the wonderful world of mfp & congrats for making the decision to get healthy.

you'll find this site to be extremely helpful with a wonderful range of support. good luck on this journey and feel free to add me if you'd like. :flowerforyou:
  • pipii
    Options
    Im a newby at this & still learning the ropes. Good luck to us all & hope we all meet our goals :)
  • doc_martin
    Options
    I could always use more friends! Add me as well too!
  • kototo
    kototo Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new here as well! Lets get er dun! :-)
  • Kelly50054
    Options
    Welcome! Add me too, if you like :))