Found a Polar HRM at Target on clearance!

Options
On an end cap in the sports section, where they sell exercise DVDs, I found a Polar FT1 on clearance for $14.99, down from $59.99! The reviews on Amazon were decent, it's a basic HRM but probably a great starter for most beginning exercisers.

Just an FYI, if you'll be shopping at Target soon.

Replies

• Cinnamonie
    Options
    Nice find, I'll keep my eyes out;
  • yeabby
    yeabby Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Just a heads up - I think the FT1 measures heart rate but doesn't count calories. It's still a great tool though.
  • dannylives
    Options
    I'm wondering if you're joking? Everybody who doesn't have a HRM will be flocking to whatever Target available and be like, "Where's the Polar FT1 for $14.99?" only to find that they're not on sale? Hope not 'cause I'm out the door RIGHT NOW!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    i am totally going to target tonight!
  • dannylives
    Options
    Just a heads up - I think the FT1 measures heart rate but doesn't count calories. It's still a great tool though.

This is true about the FT1.
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering if you're joking? Everybody who doesn't have a HRM will be flocking to whatever Target available and be like, "Where's the Polar FT1 for $14.99?" only to find that they're not on sale? Hope not 'cause I'm out the door RIGHT NOW!

I'm totally serious. They only had 2 when I was there and I'm sure it's hit or miss since it was clearance but worth a look if you're going there anyway.
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I just got mine that i ordered online for $65 !! Jealous!!!!
  • cocolo89
    Options
    it's true. i just checked out target.com and it looks like my local target has them in stock :)) and btw- the one that is on clearance in our area is the FT4, don't know if that makes a difference
  • walkdmc
    Options
    it's true. i just checked out target.com and it looks like my local target has them in stock :)) and btw- the one that is on clearance in our area is the FT4, don't know if that makes a difference

Oh man! The FT4 is better than the 1. I started with an FT4 years ago and liked it a lot. Was it $15?!?!
  • cocolo89
    Options
    yes, 14.99 :)) i have yet to buy it. waiting for my 15month old to wake up from her nap (west cost)
  • walkdmc
    Options
    yes, 14.99 :)) i have yet to buy it. waiting for my 15month old to wake up from her nap (west cost)

For that price, I'd be willing to strap a sleeping 15 mo into her carseat and go! Seriously.
  • cocolo89
    Options
    haha.. i think i might just do that... :)) going to get myself ready and make some noise in her room so she wakes up on her own :)) i'll keep you all updated
  • helena260
    helena260 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That is a great buy!! I'm going to target to find me one!!!!:wink:
  • dannylives
    Options

I'm totally serious. They only had 2 when I was there and I'm sure it's hit or miss since it was clearance but worth a look if you're going there anyway.

:( My store didn't have it on clearance. Well, at least I tried, right! :):
  • cocolo89
    Options
    i didnt find it at my store either!! i'm gonna try a different target tomorrow!