NEW to Community

LaurLoss87
LaurLoss87 Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello.

I'm Lauren, 21 years old and I've been struggling with my weight for the past 10 years.I am currently 235lbs I lost 30lbs last summer but gained it all back. I don't want to use any excuses cause I know I have a bunch. I know that when I first lost the 30lbs I had a lot to lose (still do) but I never took the time to appreciate the fact that every pound counts. It doesn't happen over night.

I'm taking it day by day and I've so far lost 6lbs.

I have a goal of 90lbs to lose and want to lose the majority of it by September 5th 2010 (My sisters Wedding)

:smile:

Good Luck to Everyone!

121838.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• Hello.

I'm Lauren, 21 years old and I've been struggling with my weight for the past 10 years.I am currently 235lbs I lost 30lbs last summer but gained it all back. I don't want to use any excuses cause I know I have a bunch. I know that when I first lost the 30lbs I had a lot to lose (still do) but I never took the time to appreciate the fact that every pound counts. It doesn't happen over night.

I'm taking it day by day and I've so far lost 6lbs.

I have a goal of 90lbs to lose and want to lose the majority of it by September 5th 2010 (My sisters Wedding)

:smile:

Good Luck to Everyone!

121838.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    welcome.gif

Hi Lauren, great to have you join us!:flowerforyou:
  • Robin_
    Robin_ Posts: 105
    You can do it, girl!!
This discussion has been closed.