Awesome Pants NSV

Options
I have a pair of cute black capris dressy enough for the office, but that unfortunately have been much too tight to wear. Even when my other size 8's were feeling loose, these somehow were always too tight. For the last many months I've kept them in the back of my closet and mostly forgotten about them.

Last night was laundry night, and here in Singapore most people don't have dryers, the clothes hang to dry, and as such all my usual work pants were hanging and still too damp to wear. I pulled out my black capris as a last option and was super excited that not only did they fit, they felt just perfect- maybe even a little touch too loose! Just on a whim, I just decided to check the tag to see the brand and if perhaps that was why these 8's were always so tight and discovered...they're actually size 6's! I've been too cheap to go buy enough new pants since I'm still working on losing weight and toning up so I'm still wearing my 8's most days with a tight belt or using some of my friend's smaller clothes, but since those are in UK measurements I was never sure what US size they corresponded with. Now I know for sure I'm comfortable and even on my way out of 6's!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!