New here!

Options
Hi, everyone. I just joined this site today and am looking forward to getting to know all of you. Any support and motivation you all can provide is greatly appreciated.

Replies

• yeahbuddy
    yeahbuddy Posts: 409
    Options
    Hi, everyone. I just joined this site today and am looking forward to getting to know all of you. Any support and motivation you all can provide is greatly appreciated.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    welcome.gif

Lots of great tools and motivation/inspiration to be found here to help on your journey!

Glad to meet you:drinker:
  • noexcuse
    Options
    just stumbled across this site, looks great and very active.
    im starting the Lean for Life program, but im a little worried that the calories are so low.
    i work out at least four times a week at least 60 mins, hard cardio.
    i know i have been building my endurance and strength, but that number on the scale hasnt changed much. so i decided that now i have my exercise pattern down its time to add in my diet. hopefully this will be a good kick start and keep me motivated.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    just stumbled across this site, looks great and very active.
    im starting the Lean for Life program, but im a little worried that the calories are so low.
    i work out at least four times a week at least 60 mins, hard cardio.
    i know i have been building my endurance and strength, but that number on the scale hasnt changed much. so i decided that now i have my exercise pattern down its time to add in my diet. hopefully this will be a good kick start and keep me motivated.
    mfpwelcome001-1.png

Great to have you with us noexcuse:happy: The Lean for Life is part of the Beach Body program right? Well best to you working that!:flowerforyou: