my first day @ MFP and need friends

Options
Hil my name is Allison. I've really liked my first day on MFP and I'm shocked at how well it keeps me on track. I could really use some new friends for encouragement and support. I wish you all a great day and best wishes for achieving your weight loss goals.

Replies

• jaciceron
    Options
    hi allison. i can use a friend too. i just had a baby 12 weeks ago and im ready to shed some lbs!
  • I'm brand new too! Let's support each other!!! :-)
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, and good luck on your weight loss journey!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • cdstormer
    cdstormer Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! This is a great site! Feel free to add me, the more friends the better!
  • Mari3lly
    Options
    Can I add you to my friends, ladies? I am not new, but I was gone for a decent time and all my friends are gone too lol. I need motivation :) Good luck to you all!
  • mjshanks23
    Options
    Include me! I could use people checking in!

Just joined a gym and have about 100lbs to lose! Let's work together!
  • dreamjo
    dreamjo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome and/or welcome back!! This is a great site for encouragement and I wish you the best of luck getting back to health! I just recently started the journey again myself and am committed this time. You are strong and can do this! :)
  • heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP it really is a great place with wonderful people. Feel free to add me :happy: and good luck on the journey you are about to take.
  • mrzpeep1
    mrzpeep1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!
    Good luck with your goals.
    There are many helpful, inspiring & encouraging people here. :smile:
  • sdgonativ
    Options
    My first day too, you can add me as your friend if you would like Together we can do this!~
  • mwelch1105
    Options
    You will have lots of support on this site! Feel free to add me as a friend! Good luck!:happy:
  • KuhlFIT
    KuhlFIT Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Fell free to add me...I would be happy to support you!
  • codonnell13
    codonnell13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    There are always people here for support! Feel free to add me!