Been here for 3 months, need more friends

Options
Hi all. My name is Katie. I've been on MFP for 3 months and have lost about 35 lbs with the help of the app on my phone. But I could use more friends. I'm 30 and live in New Hampshire, USA. I've have 2 cats and a horse. If you could use a friend too, send me a request!! Thanks

Replies

• Angel6988
    Options
    Dont know how to add friends but would like to be friends with you. My name is Shawna
  • KcR327ev
    KcR327ev Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's awesome Katie! Good for you! I just started on MFP and I LOVE IT!!! I could use more friends too.

I decided to respond to your post because I also have 2 cats and they are my babies! There needs to be more cat people in the world! LOL

I just turned 27 a week ago and my major weight loss goal is to lose 50 lbs by my next birthday and I really think MFP can help me with this. 1 lb a week is definitely attainable :)

What's worked well for you on here?
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    added! Glad to have you as a friend!
  • Hello klacoille. My sister and I just started this quest today. We are from Texas. My first goal is to get to 180lbs. I am currently at 200lbs. I have one cat, two dogs, 5 horses and a miniature donkey. So we do a have a little in common. I would love to be your friend. I'll take all the help I can get to stay motivated.

We can do!! We are worth it!!!
  • Why are some peoples replies followed by how much they have left to lose and others are not.
  • EmmaJean7
    EmmaJean7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have a horse and a dog :) yay for horse lovers! So, my goal is 25 to 30 lbs looking for motivational friends to feel free to add
  • qaje4life
    Options
    hey katie im Aja its my first day and i need all the support i can get
  • Surfcitymom
    Options
    I have a goal of losing 50 pounds, to 193. I just started with this app yesterday. It is already helpful and inspiring. I hope to lose ten pounds by October 23rd. To Katie in New Hampshire, let's motivate each other!